24.Ongrak zone

Original CEO ft Enice

Chakri thought that the Young-Lord would enjoy the taste of orange cake. After serving the pastries proudly to the master he recently trusted, Kanin immediately mentioned renting an athlete for Asavadevathin's team. Seeing Kanin focused on studying, Chakri couldn't sit still. He slipped out to find a snack and returned with a drink and a cool cloth. Kanin, engrossed in his iPad, called out to Chakri.

"Mister Butler."

Chakri approached with respect, maintaining courtesy. He bowed to Khanin.

"Do you have any questions, Your Highness?"

"From the information I've looked up about Asavadevathin's fencers, I haven't found anyone I like... Usually, if we want to find someone to add, where can we request it?" Kanin asked in a businesslike tone, causing Chakri to briefly look worried before returning to determination.

"How many more do you want to come? Your Highness, I will find them as quickly as possible."

His eyebrows formed a slight frown. After listening, the person with a plan hidden in his heart discreetly observed the mannerisms of the housekeeper, while the other party seemed to wake up and started reaching for a notepad and pen to prepare.

The impact made Kanin have to suppress a smile when he glimpsed into the future and saw that everything seemed to be going according to plan. The plan was to bring Charan back to where he should be. And it wouldn't happen if they were missing an important butler. Kanin knew. Chakri was the one who would lead him out of here.

"Or so it seemed... But what if the person who we want is not part of our clan?"

"Your Highness, I will make contact, no need to worry."

"Is that so? We can do the same for everyone, right?" With a mischievous smile at the corner of his mouth, the enchanting figure asked a few people in a teasing manner, hoping that someone would take the bait and answer.

Kanin leaned slightly against Chakri, who was not quick enough to notice, realizing that his master didn't seem as trustworthy as before. He was relieved to see that the Young Prince appeared vigilant and careful when dealing with people. Because in that case, falling into a big trap would be inevitable.

"Everyone, Your Highness. I, Chakri, is ready to do everything as ordered."

"It has to be that way. Because we trust each other... right?"

"Well... it's like that, Your Highness," replied Chakri. Something in Kanin's eyes made Chakri feel uneasy, but he stayed alert.

"If that's the case, where is Khun Charan?" asked Kanin.

Chakri frowned before asking, "Which Khun Charan are you referring to, Your Highness?"

"What about Charan? Which club is he in?"

"Oh... Khun Charan... he's not in any club, Your Highness."

"What do you mean?"

"Khun Charan is not a fencer, Your Highness. He hardly ever touches a sword."

"How is that possible... with such skill..." Kanin's voice trailed off, and Chakri started to narrate stories about Charan, providing new information for Kanin to consider.

"Where did you hear that Khun Charan is skilled...? Here, it's widely rumored that he has no talent in fencing. Everyone talks about it..."

"What are they saying?"

"Khun Charan doesn't want to participate because he's afraid of losing from the start."

Kanin was surprised by this revelation, feeling it was unfair and inaccurate. He couldn't believe Charan lacked talent or was afraid to compete.