At this point, Kanin's body trembled uncontrollably, and his two-tiered eyeslooked down at the left arm of the man who was almost his father.

 'Dad, I wanted to know why you like to sit and look at the scar on your own arm.'

'Because it reminds me of who I am and where I came from.'

"It's impossible."

The voice of the young man was shaking as Kanin stepped back, leaving agap between them. When Tattanai lifted his shirt sleeve to reveal a long scaron his flesh, Kanin recognized it as a wound his father never told him.

Father said that no bravery can be greater than the bravery to accept thetruth. The other side once said that accepting and understanding sometimesseems easy, but sometimes it is difficult to do. It is beyond explanation tomake someone understand.

"I... I don't want to listen anymore, Dad!" At that time, Kanin was just a youngboy. He simply listened to the teaching and let it pass throughhis ears. He thought that he was a brave person and not inferior to anyone.

"..."

"The young man's name is Tattanai, and the little prince is called..."

Tattanai refused to stop his request. The middle-aged man continued to speakout and fulfill his duty. Contrary to the firmness of his gaze in the past, it wasnow uncertain as if he wanted to hide his weakness, but he could not avoidthe truth.

"..."

"His name is Young-Prince Kanin." The truth that Kanin never expected...

He didn't even think that it could hurt so much...

The tall and majestic figure walked along the path with a steady pace,reminiscing about the situation that had just passed.

It was a scar that Kanin had never heard about before, but he knew it wasimportant from the way his father behaved. 

"Do you remember the lesson about courage, Nin?" The beautiful pair of eyeswere hot and teary, and drops of water fell from the corner of Kanin's eyes ashe touched his finger to the scar. He remembered the lessons about braveryfrom his father well. 

From a young age, Tattanai always reminded him to be a brave person.

His time calculation was not wrong, Kanin came back on time, and theimportant time was just right as Charan had planned. 

The young man remembered the owner of the cute face who often looked hisway. Beware of danger and be cautious, that child has the bloodline of theAtsawathewathin dynasty. If he had to rate their intelligence and charm out ofa hundred, he would give them a seventy.

 It can be said that Tattanai taught him very well in preparation for turningKanin into a complete Young Prince.

However, the matter of manners need a subtraction of its own.

 Sneaking into the house smoothly was an interesting survival skill, but Kaninwas not vigilant enough. Charan even saw the reflection of the other party'sshadow from the stainless steel sugar bowl that Tattanai had placed with thetea set, the more the child moved closer, the more the mirror in the middle ofthe living room reflected his image more clearly, suitable for young eyes toobserve.

Subtract twenty points for impoliteness.

Even Tattanai himself was constantly worried and hesitant. Despite his effortsto negotiate, he could not even hear the sound of the intruder's footsteps. Theefficiency of his high-ranking guard position disappeared completely.

...

 Charan stopped in front of the old church, he looked at the landscape of thetown that was mostly built with orange bricks. It was an unfamiliar sight... Theyoung man took a deep breath and organized the next steps in his head.