Chapter 49 - Into The Wrong Hands

Começar do início

"Old Man you say? I'm practically a few years older than you..."

"Not with that hair of yours." I snickered.

"Shut up you wench. Give it up. You have no choice but to stay here a captive. Alone for a long time with me in the dungeon. You can't escape me, nor would I let you."

"No choice you say? I have another choice... and that would to kick your ass!" I snarled and pushed myself off the wall, but to my dismay, I couldn't even reach him. I felt the chains to bruise my skin, making me to grow weak and wince in pain.

"How does it feel to be chained up?" he laughed.

"These chains? It's so incredible... I'm totally in pain right now." I sarcastically said as I rolled my eyes, to see him smirk.

"That's good to hear... You'll be chained up even more later." he chuckled and caressed my face.

"Don't touch me you bastard!"

"Too bad princess. I already am."

"Why you!"

"Na uh uh... You talk too much. How should I make you shut up? Hm... Oh I know! " he jestered and suddenly in a flash, he grabbed onto my neck squeezing it tightly.

"S-S-Stop..." I winced in pain as he started to tighten it even more.

"You're so fun to play with... As much as I am tempted to play with you longer... I can't harm you, much to my pleasure where I can make you scream..." he glared and released his hold making me to cough violently.

"Hotaru." I heard him to call out. 'Hotaru?! As in that guy I tried to defeat earlier with Wendy?!' I thought.

"Yes Master." I heard the familiar voice in front to see the very same guy from before. His amber eyes held no emotion, rather than pain and guilt before. I saw him to stare at me with emotionless eyes before he knelt down on one knee, his bangs covering the top of his face.

"I want you get me a punching bag and bring it in my chambers." his Master said with a sadistic smile.

"In which cell Master?" Hotaru asked.

"I want you to get me a punching bag from each cell." he chuckled. I don't know if it was my imagination but I saw Hotaru to stiffen up when his Master said that. Then in seconds, he went back to his relaxed self. What made him stiffen about getting a punching bag?

"One where they can scream in fear, in agony. Trembling at their deaths that I love to strangle! I want to hear them scream for their lives, begging for mercy." his Master laughed evilly making my eyes to go wide. 'Don't tell me... he kills humans for satisfaction?! That is just wrong! That's not human at all! He's evil! He's a killing machine!' I thought.

"Yes my dear...Cynthia. I am a murder you should say... I love to kill. Killing is my only pleasure in life." he chuckled as if he was reading my thoughts.

"You're a monster."

"That's not the first time I've heard. Hotaru you may go. I need to discuss some private manners with Cynthia." he waved him off.

"Hotaru! You don't have to listen to him!" I shouted and I noticed him to freeze in his spot.

"Don't underestimate me girl. He is my creation and obeys to my every command. He is nothing but a pet."

"You're horrible!" I growled making him to smirk.

"Yes Master... right away.", Hotaru muttered and with that he vanished into his black dust, leaving his Master and me alone, once more.