✨🍎🦋🎈 Proposals that No One Asked For 💎🌈☀️

Author's Note: Y'all, I'm trying to make sure that I write a little bit of each of your requests everyday! While also thinking up my own ideas for stuff too! With that being said, I always want to thank you guys for your patience and energy! It's always such a joy to see little notifications of y'all enjoying my work! This is a little something I wanted to whip up real quick. I'm still here and I'm still writing! Again, thank you guys so much for the support and kind words!

Now enough sappy stuff and time for the sappy stuff!

This obviously takes place years later, after everyone's graduated from Canterlot High. But you're still dating your respective Equestrian Guy in those years and he thinks it's about time to tie the knot.

——

✨Dusk Shine✨

——

— Dusk would have planned out a million different ways to propose to you.

— No like, seriously.

— He has called up the gang (minus you) for help. They walked in on him and his gigantic wall of plans and scenarios and was like "Yeah. Our boy needs to get a grip." And it would have been a mad house had not for his friends.

— (Some of them 100% asked to use one of them for their own proposals)

— This was literally an all hands on deck emergency. All the boys helped him with his perfect date.

— Dusk had asked you to wear something nice and surprised you with an evening trip to the park.

— You both began to walk hand in hand together and talk. Your conversations were going amazing until you noticed the pathway begin to light up with candles.

— "Wow Dusk! Isn't this romantic?" You sighed, taking in the scenery. Although Shine couldn't take his eyes off of you.

— The pair of you had finally reached the light archway when Dusk stopped. "(Y/n)... there's something I need to ask you..."

— You suddenly felt a change in the mood. You couldn't tell what it was, so you grew nervous.

— "W-What is it Dusk?"

— However, the moment Dusk took you hands in his and began to speak, you realized what the mood was.

— Magical.

— "*Ahem* (Y/n) (L-L/n)... I love you. I've grown to love you since the first time we met. And I'm... I'm so glad you're mine. The love we have is so strong, there's other version of me from a freaking other universe that is just as desperately in love with you as I am. Wait—No. He's in love with you, as a pony. Or-I mean— does that make sense? I'm messing this up here—"

— You giggled softly and cupped his cheek. "You're doing great, sweetie." "Right... ok. The thing I need to ask you. I'm so in with love you that I... I thought I was about time."

— With those words, Dusk pulled you up close and reached into his back pocket. You gasped as he popped the small box open in between you both.

— "(Y/n) (L/n), will you marry me?"

— The tears in your eyes poured out as you quickly nodded. "Yes! Dusk Shine yes yes yes, I'll marry you!" The man nearly exploded as he slipped the ring onto your finger.

— And as you pulled him up to his feet, you both leaned in for a nice slow kiss.