☁️I Love You☀️

*Requested* Sunset Glare x reader

Author's Note: To @ellencupcakes16, this one's for you! Hope you like it and please enjoy the FLUFF!!!!

(Y/n): *koala hugging Sunset in the front* *lowkey sleep on his shoulder*

Sunset Glare: *playing online game*

Sunset Glare: *talking into his headset* Guys, I'm telling you! He's a hacker! There's no way he should be able to even see us unless he had us zoomed in on his screen! He's cheat– what?! He did not! *getting frustrated from his team unjustly loosing*

(Y/n): *At peace in her own little universe*

Sunset Glare: C'mon dude! Are you serious?! How–

Sunset Glare: *dies in game* HOW?! THAT GUY WAS LITERALLY SNIPING ACROSS THE MAP! WITH A PISTOL! FREAKIN– UGH!

Sunset Glare: *raises keyboard to throw in rage*

(Y/n): *reaches up and grabs his arm* Baby, let's not do that, yeah? Take a breath. Calm down.

Sunset Glare: *deep breath* *sigh* Yeah... yeah you're right.

Sunset Glare: *dazes down at cute girlfriend* *contemplating* *deciding* *smiling* Guys, I'm taking a break. Go a couple rounds without me. Be back in 30. *takes off headset*

Sunset Glare: *picks up (Y/n) and moves her to his giant beanbag* *leans back in beanbag* *nuzzles face into her shoulder and wraps arms around her* Sunbeeeeeeeeam...

(Y/n): *laughing* *running hand through his hair* Yes Sunset?

Sunset Glare: Sunbeeeeeeeeam...

(Y/n): Sunseeeeeeet.

Sunset Glare: *chuckle* I've got to take you on a date soon.

(Y/n): Actually, I was going to take you on one.

Sunset Glare: Oh... really?

(Y/n): Yep. Next Saturday.

Sunset Glare: Where are we going?

(Y/n): And that, my friend, is when I stop the conversation because it's a surprise.

Sunset Glare: Awwww c'mon (Y/n)! Please!

(Y/n): Noooope! I'm not spilling any secrets!

Sunset Glare: Alright, you leave me no choice. *digs fingers into (Y/n)'s sides*

(Y/n): *shrieks of laughter* W-Wait! No please!

Sunset Glare: Still not gonna spill?! That's fine! I've got all day!

(Y/n): Sunset!

Sunset Glare: *stops*

(Y/n): *breathing heavy* You're... a... buttface...

Sunset Glare: *laugh*

(Y/n): *sigh* Fine. I was planning on *Sunset places finger over her mouth* mmph?

Sunset Glare: It's ok, honey. You can keep your little secret and surprise me next weekend. I just wanted to tease you a little.

(Y/n): *wraps arms around his neck* Ha! You really are a buttface!

Sunset Glare: And yet you're the one dating me! You signed up for surprise tickle attacks!

(Y/n): Ummm no. I'm only dating you to steal food off of your plate when you're not looking.

Sunset Glare: *Le Gasp* Is that where my 3 dino-nuggets and crispy fries have been going?!

(Y/n): And don't forget the first bite of all your burgers.

Sunset Glare: *chuckle* That's alright. I'm ok with it. Just means I really love you.

(Y/n): Wow. You are a better person than me, baby. I don't know if I love you enough to let you eat my food.

Sunset Glare: *laugh* Mmmm, then I'm gonna have to be ok with a one sided love.

(Y/n): Oh, well that's too bad. Because– *kiss* I do love you.

Sunset Glare: *smile* *kiss* l love you.

(Y/n): I really love you.

Sunset Glare: *smirk* I really, truly love you.

(Y/n): *sits up on Glare's lap with hands on his chest* Pfft– I really, truly, madly love you.

Sunset Glare: I really, truly, madly, deeply love you.

(Y/n): I really, truly, madly, deeply, passionately love you.

Sunset Glare: I really, truly, madly, deeply, passionately, remarkably love you.

(Y/n): I really, truly, madly, deeply, passionately, remarkably...erm... *Sunset laughing* deliciously love you.

Sunset Glare: I really, truly... uh madly, passionately *(Y/n) frowns*, remarkably, deliciously, juicily love you heh–

(Y/n): Deeply. Deeply! You passed on deeply, *Sunset groans* which was your word... which means that you couldn't have meant it. So you're a fraud, actually– ACK! Sunset– no!

Sunset Glare: *reaches up and pulls (Y/n) down* C'mere you. *kisses all over her face*

(Y/n): *giggle* Sunset!

Rainbow Blitz: Uhhhh... who's gonna tell him he never muted his audio? I can hear everything! *smooch* Egh!

Butterscotch: Can't someone do it for him on their end?

Dusk Shine: I'm on it. *hacking noises* 

Rainbow Blitz: ... He's probably not getting back on the game 'till later, is he?

Author's Note: Just made this small A/n here for you to make your requests on a particular chapter you'd like me to create for ya! Have any questions or concerns too? Go ahead and place them here and I'll get back to ya as soon as I can! Thx a bunches!

Ending Disclaimer: I am not one of the original creators of any "My Little Pony" content or any of its original characters. I am also not associated with the Hasbro production company at all. I'm simply a random person writing non-canon fanfics, lol.

 I'm simply a random person writing non-canon fanfics, lol