✨🍎🦋🎈Funny *Requested* Headcanon 💎🌈☀️

31.) "So. Who broke it? I'm not mad, I just wanna know."

Honestly, this one made me laugh! Thank you @Magically_Madi for requesting this! 😂

(Y/n): *crosses her arms*

Everyone in the room: *scratching their necks* *avoiding eye contact* *coughing*

(Y/n): So...

(Y/n): Who broke it?

Everyone in the room: *silence*

(Y/n): I'm not mad. I just want to know.

Butterscotch: ...I did. I broke—

(Y/n): No, no you didn't. Berry?

Bubble Berry: Don't look at me. Look at Blitz.

Rainbow Blitz: What? I didn't break it.

Bubble Berry: Huh. That's weird. How'd you even know it was broken?

Rainbow Blitz: Because it's sitting right in front of us and it's broken.

Bubble Berry: *leaned in on him with an eyebrow raised* ...Suspicious.

Rainbow Blitz: No it's not—!

Sunset Glare: If it matters - probably not - but *ahem* Elusive was the last one who was standing near it.

Elusive: *Le Gasp* Liar! I'm too graceful to even think of breaking precious(Y/n)'s things—!

Sunset Glare: Oh, really? Then what were you doing by her desk earlier, huh??

Elusive: *crossing his arms and sticking his nose in the air* I like to stand by the windows to catch the morning breeze in my hair; everyone knows that, Sunset!

Dusk Shine: Ok, ok! Let's not fight! I broke it, let me fix it, (Y/n)!

(Y/n): No! Who broke it??!

Bubble Berry: *looks at Barb, who is scratching behind her ear* *looks back at (Y/n)* (Y/n)... Barb's been awfully quiet—

Barb: *growling* RRRRRREALLY??!

Bubble Berry: *bends down to her level with his hands on his hips* Yeah! Really!

Barb: Oh my gosh!

Everyone in the room: *starts arguing at one another*

(Y/n): *unfazed as she watches the chaos ensue*

Applejack: *leaning on doorway with an apple in his hand* *unfazed as he watches the chaos ensue*

Applejack: I broke it.

(Y/n): *Turns to AJ with her arms still crossed and raised eyebrow* *walks over to him*

(Y/n): Really?

Applejack: *bites into the apple and nods* Sorry (Y/n). Almost burnt my hand when I tried t' move it and I accidentally dropped it.

Applejack: *crosses his arms* Reckon ten minutes from now, they'll be at each other's throats with war paint on their faces and pig head on a stick.

Applejack and (Y/n): *looks back at the rest of the Equestria crew as they continue to argue* Good. Was getting a little chummy around here.

(Y/n): *laughing*

Author's Note: Just made this small A/n here for you to make your requests on a particular chapter you'd like me to create for ya! Have any questions or concerns too? Go ahead and place them here and I'll get back to ya as soon as I can! Thx a bunches!

Ending Disclaimer: I am not one of the original creators of any "My Little Pony" content or any of its original characters. I am also not associated with the Hasbro production company at all. I'm simply a random person writing non-canon fanfics, lol.

 I'm simply a random person writing non-canon fanfics, lol