☁️ One Kiss 🦋

Butterscotch x reader

Author's Note: Just finished listening to "One Kiss" from Descendants and... 😂

I was like "What if there was, like, a scenario where half the team, including Butterscotch, fell under a sleeping curse.

And let's just say you, his 'loner-and-sometimes-a-bit-tough-but-it's-ok-because-you're-different-with-him' girlfriend, was going to try your first true love's kiss on him.

Buuuuuuut you weren't too sure if what you have is real or if he's just afraid of you— oh what the heck! Let's do it!"

So... yeah. I bring you another chapter as I type up more of your requested ones!!!

36.) "Straight up, I love you."

You held up Trixie by the collar of her shirt and slammed her up against her wall. The bright blue girl gasped before frowning. "You dare to touch the great magician of all time?! Have you no respect?!"

She squeaked with fear as you growled at her. "Let's see if I can help with your disappearing act!"

Elusive cringed before quickly trying to come between you two. "Whoa! (Y/n) darling! It wasn't all her fault! It's mine too! I accidentally dropped the dish."

You whipped your head and glared at him. "Oh I know! Don't think once I'm done with her, you're safe from me either, Fairy Godmother." Dusk came behind you and placed a hand on your shoulder.

"(Y/n), let her go! This isn't going to help wake them up. We need to search for answers."

You huffed in annoyance as Trixie quickly nodded in agreement. You loosened your grip and dropped the girl. You crossed your arms and walked over to your sleeping comrades.

Bubble Berry's mouth was wide open, drool slightly dripping from the side of his lips. A flower drifted down toward his face, only for his snores to sent it back flying up in an endless cycle. Applejack slept in the typical resting country man style. Arms and legs crossed with his head down, hat hiding most of his face. Sunset Glare sat crisscrossed on the floor and leaned against the wall, eyes closed as he dreamed the day away too.

Barb trotted over to him and tapped at his thigh. His leg shook a bit, but Glare remained unconscious. "Boy. They sure are out of it. How'd this happen again??"

You turned to glare at Trixie, who shamefully twiddled with her fingers. "Miss Charmer made some type of homemade substance and decided to dazzle the school with her weird creation."

You then switched your piercing gaze to Elusive. "Then princess here bumped into her and caused a mess all over these four. The effects didn't kick in till just now." Rainbow Blitz scratched his head.

"Ohhhh. Well that makes sense why we weren't effected." Barb barked in agreement.
Dusk tapped his lip in thought. "But how do we wake them up?"

"How about we ask our apparent walking lab kit?" You offered with a crack of your knuckles. Trixie huffed as everyone turned to her. "Trixie, what was that potion? And how do we help?" Blitz asked.

The blue woman turned her head. "Hmph. I don't think I should. Maybe your friends asleep for awhile will teach you a lesson on how to treat the great and powerful Trixie." She said, pointing at you.

You grinned. "Ha! Wanna see what lesson I'll teach you on contortion?!" "ECK!" Trixie squealed before taking cover behind Elusive.
"O-Ok ok! It's like a sleeping curse. You know, the one from Sleeping Beauty? Well, all the same principles. True love's kiss will awaken the resting victim. But I have another spell to wake up them up. I just... haven't done it yet."