Seeing that Wang Yan was still crying for Sanya, she felt irritated immediately: "Mother, what is there for Second Sister to make you cry, look at the things she did, one by one, they have not taken us for a long time. Becoming a family member. And... besides, she actually wanted Liu Lang's life, mother, if Liu Lang was killed by her at that time, what would happen, think about it, what will happen to this family?" Liu Ya's words made Wang

    Yanzhi Stopping crying, she thought in a daze, what would this family be like without Liu Lang? Maybe their family is still squeezed together with Shangfang, maybe Zhou Laoer will go to serve corvee and never come back...

    "Liu Lang, mother, I'm sorry..." Thinking of these, Wang Yan began to cry again , but this time she cried so much that Zhou Yi, a girl who almost killed Liu Lang, is still worried about her. Isn't this sorry for Liu Lang?

    Zhou Yi stepped forward and patted Wang Yan on the back: "Mother, it's okay, the second sister has left our house, if she can live a stable life and stop thinking about such crooked ideas, it will be a good thing for her." Wang

    Yanzhi Cried: "Is that so?"

    Zhou Yi nodded affirmatively.

    Looking outside the door, Zhou Yi sighed, it was not what he wanted to make blood relatives to such an extent.

    Women are a disadvantaged group in this era. If possible, he wants to protect his sisters until they grow old and become their reliance. But it doesn't mean that he will be kidnapped by the so-called family affection. People like Sanya, of course, don't need to protect her.

    He had given Sanya many chances, and it was Sanya who challenged his bottom line endlessly. I always thought that he would look at Zhou Lao Er and Wang Yan's face, and would not dare to do anything to her.

    But Sanya never really understood Zhou Yi, and when necessary, he was so decisive that it was frightening.

    Zhou Zhou's elder brother wanted to expel the second daughter from the family, which alarmed the Zhou family.

    The second uncle stepped forward, "Second, what did this girl do wrong? They are all close relatives. If it's a trivial matter, forget it. After all, girls will live in other people's homes when they marry. If they don't have their mother's family to rely on, that day..." The second uncle sighed.

    "This damn girl even lifted Liu Lang's quilt when he was suffering from the cold when she was a child..."

    "What!!!" The Zhou family members all screamed in surprise.

    "Killing the family, getting rid of the family, this heart is too vicious."

    "Yes, yes, fortunately, Liu Lang has a big life."

    Sanya was stunned and collapsed on the ground numbly.

    At this time, Zhou Yi walked in, and when Sanya saw him, she became emotional immediately: "Zhou Yi, you will die badly, you black heart with no conscience, I will curse you for the rest of my life..." "

    Absurd How can she scold Master Juren? Just shut her up." The second uncle stomped his cane angrily: "Such people must be eliminated, and our Zhou family cannot keep them." Under the witness of everyone,

    Zhou The second child personally wrote a letter of renunciation, and every clan elder signed it.

    Zhou Yi handed the divorce letter to Sanya.

    "Woooooo..." Sanya's mouth was covered, unable to speak, her eyes stared at Zhou Yi with incomparable hatred.

    "Second sister, live a good life in the future. I have already said hello to Mu Zili, he dare not divorce you, but if you are still disobedient, I will not make sure that you will not continue to do something." Sanya's eyes were