Zhou Jia frowned deeply, and he held his hand. Angrily watched Zhou Yi walk towards Sanya, ready to pounce on him at any time, lest his brother be eaten by this crazy woman.

    Sanya caught sight of Zhou Yi approaching from the corner of her eye, and her body shook slightly. Selling madness was just thought of. Seeing that Wang Yan was afraid of being like that, she had an idea and planned to use this trick to force Wang Yan and Zhou Laoer to submit. For a little money, it's impossible to watch your daughter go crazy!

    "Hahahaha..." She continued to laugh, and every time Zhou Yi took a step closer, her laughter became louder.

    Zhou Yi walked up to Sanya, smiled at her, leaned into her ear, and whispered, "Second Sister, keep pretending to be crazy, just to give Mu Zili a fair and just reason to divorce you. If you are Rest, I'm afraid everyone will read your jokes..."

    Sanya's laughter stopped abruptly, and she glanced at Mu Zili who was standing beside her, and saw the bright disgust on his face.

    With a thought in his heart, he looked at Zhou Yi: "What do you want?"

    "I don't think about it, so I should ask what you want?" Zhou Yi said calmly.

    "Give me 10% of the dry stock of the workshop!" Sanya insisted.

    "Damn girl, I think you deserve a beating!" Zhou Er Er was relieved seeing that San Ya was not crazy anymore, but when she heard her say that again, his face darkened and he was about to step forward.

    "You hit me, beat me to death. Anyway, I will live in poverty in the future, so I might as well die." Sanya retorted: "If you find such a good marriage for Wuya, you will find some junk for me. Wu Ya's dowry is also much larger than mine, you have treated me badly, if you still treat me as your daughter, the 10% of the shares will be your compensation!" "You are doing this all by

    yourself Did you do it? If you were like your sister, how could your mother and I treat you badly?" Zhou Laoer almost gritted his teeth.

    Sanya shook her head: "I found the marriage myself, I admit it, but the dowry is all your daughters, why do you favor one over another!"

    Wang Yan and Zhou Lao were at a loss for words.

    Seeing this, Sanya hurriedly said: "Father, mother, I know what I just said was serious. I am also really happy that Wuya found a good marriage, but if you can't take care of them, you don't care about me! Wuya My husband’s family has so many properties, and you have married so many things, I will live a hard life in the future, please take pity on me, and I will be filial to you in the future." Wang Yan looked at Zhou Lao Er, Zhou Lao

    Er Shaking his head: "No, no one can move the workshop. It's the property of Liu Lang and Ba Lang. Don't say I'm partial, it's also our ancestral property. Have you seen someone give their ancestral property to their daughter as a dowry!"

    Seeing that Zhou's second son still refused to agree, Sanya was not so angry anymore, and was about to continue speaking, when she heard Zhou Yi say, "Second sister, don't play sloppy eyes on your parents.

    " He looked at Zhou Yi.

    Seeing that both Wang Yan and Zhou's second child were already loosening, Zhou Yi made a move at this time, and Sanya was furious: "Why am I fooling my parents?

    " Don't compare with the eldest sister?" Zhou Yi looked at Sanya firmly.

    Sanya replied subconsciously: "How can Eldest Sister compare with me?"