Zhou Yi was silent, she said Sanya was crazy! It turns out that the root knot is here!

    The marriage she worked so hard to get, the husband she picked up, turned out to be only glamorous on the outside, but full of dross on the inside. But Wu Ya easily married into Zhao's family. With San Ya's jealous nature, she would certainly feel unbalanced.

    Not to mention, Sanya is still talking about her "grievances", "Father and mother, I am also your daughter, why do you never take me seriously. Wuya's dowry is much more than mine, I heard You also gave her the shop in the county as a dowry! It’s very good, is it because I married a small businessman, and she married an official family, and you also dislike me for marrying, don’t you hurry to go Ingratiate yourself with the Zhao family!!!"

    "Crack!!!" There was a crisp slap on the face, and Zhou Laoer was standing in front of Sanya, gasping for breath, "Get out, get out!!!" Zhou Laoer blushed and shouted loudly.

    Sanya's face became red and swollen quickly. She covered her face and looked straight at Zhou Laoer: "This is the second time you hit me. It's been like this since you were a child. You never really saw me in your eyes. Have you ever hit me?" What right do you have to hit me? You treat everyone better than me, why, I'm so out of your sight!!!"

    "Slap!!!" Another slap came. After everyone saw it clearly, they all gasped. It turned out that this slap was actually slapped by Wang Yan. She has always been gentle and gentle. She never touched a finger of her children, and she rarely even said harsh words. Now she slaps Sanya across the face! !

    "I don't allow you to say that about your father! No matter how bad we are, we raised you up. In the early years, life was difficult, and you were the only one who was hungry. Your sister, your sisters, which one is not the same as you? Sanya, you have no conscience!!!"

    "You hit me too?" Sanya looked at Wang Yan in disbelief, widened her eyes and murmured, "Mother, you hit me too? You are at least the same to me, I didn't expect...hahahahahaha..." Sanya covered her face and suddenly laughed like a madman.

    Zhou Jia was so frightened by Sanya's appearance that she quietly hid behind Zhou Yi, and saw Zhou Er and Wang Yan standing in front of Sanyan, feeling very anxious in her heart: "Father, mother, come quickly, second sister Crazy, be careful she eats you!"

    Zhou Yi patted Zhou Jia's head and hissed him. Zhou Jia nodded and leaned on Zhou Yi to be quiet.

    "Sanya, Sanya..." Wang Yan looked at Sanya's appearance, and hurriedly hugged her in fright: "Mother loves you, you were born by mother, why wouldn't mother love you? Don't be like this, mother I was scared!"

    Wang Yan said, and Sanya laughed even louder.

    "Sanya!!!" Zhou Lao Er was also afraid that Sanya would really go crazy, so he shouted!

    "What are you calling me for? Anyway, you don't think I'm a daughter! Hahahaha..." Sanya replied to Zhou Laoer and continued to laugh.

    "His father..." Wang Yan trembled all over and looked at Zhou Lao Er.

    Zhou Laoer's face was livid, and he wanted to wake up Sanya.

    Zhou Yi was tired of watching these endless tricks. Stopping in front of Zhou Lao Er, he said in a gentle voice: "Father, let me talk to Second Sister."

    Zhou Lao Er stopped walking.

    Liu Ya also watched in shock. Seeing Liulang walking towards Sanya, she hurriedly ran to Zhou Jia and took his hand: "Balang, don't be afraid, that's the second sister..."