Wang Yan was at a loss: "Well, how can I save you, I don't understand anything..."

    Sanya Hearing this, he took a few steps on his knees and said urgently: "Look for Liu Lang, as long as Liu Lang takes care of this matter, they will die..."

    Before he finished speaking, Zhou Er Er slammed the table: "Damn girl, why don't you give up?" Dare to implicate Liulang, your Mu family's own mess, what will Liulang think of others if he intervenes? You won't be reconciled if you don't implicate Liulang, right..." Sanya cried with tears in her eyes: "Father, father,

    I Where are those thoughts, but only Liulang can take care of this matter, if he doesn't care about our life or death, we really can't live anymore!!!" "

    Get out of Zhou's house, Liulang won't meddle with you The Mu family broke things." Zhou Er Er said with a livid face, standing up and about to kick him out.

    "Father-in-law, I know it's embarrassing for Liu Lang to intervene in this matter, but my father is so sick that he can't get out of bed now, so the elder brother and the second elder brother took all the family business into their hands. It's not for myself, I just want to seek justice for my father..." Compared with Sanya, Mu Zili's speech is much more methodical, and he starts from the perspective of Mr. Mu. Zhou Lao Er is also a father now, imagine that if he himself fell ill, the children would start fighting for his property...

    Zhou Lao Er shook his head, Liu Lang and Ba Lang are both very filial children, how could they Do it! Besides, everything in this house belongs to the two brothers, so there is nothing to argue about.     However, out of pity for Mr. Mu, Zhou Er Er still sat down. Seeing that there was something going on, Mu Zili was about to make persistent efforts. Zhou Yi led Zhou Jia and walked in from the outside. He chuckled: "Second sister, Second brother-in-law, isn’t it a bit early for you to come to pay New Year’s greetings at this time?”     He sat down on Zhou’s second child, and Zhou Jia stood beside him tightly, watching Sanya crying with tears and snot running down her nose. , Disgusted and said: "Second Sister, you are already an adult, why are you still crying like Xiaohua in the village?"     Sanya was married for several years, and she didn't know who Xiaohua was, but according to Zhou Jia's tricky temperament, she couldn't help thinking about it. Knowing it wasn't a good thing to say about her.     She wiped away her tears, ignored Zhou Jia, and looked at Zhou Yi expectantly.     Mu Zili could say all kinds of nice things to Zhou Yi, but to this brother-in-law, he was really afraid, he knew that the words he had prepared might not be able to fool Zhou Yi.     Zhou Yi took a sip of tea, and then said: "I heard what happened outside the door just now, but second brother-in-law, you are a bastard, and you have no share in the family business. What are you fighting for? It's your elder brother." Didn't the second brother give you your share?"     Mu Zili was stopped by the question, he froze for a moment, and hurriedly shook his head: "I'm not for myself, I'm not worth it for my father! He was not in good health this winter, and fell ill in bed. Now that the elder brother and the second elder brother have made a fuss, my father can't even open his mouth. How sad it would be if he found out after he recovered! Zhou Yi, look at my father For his sake, help him."

    Zhou Yi chuckled, "You also said that it is your father, not mine. This is your family business. Second brother-in-law, if you are really for your father, why don't you fight with your elder brother and second brother yourself? "     "Zhou Yi, why are you talking sarcasticly? If I can beat my elder brother and second elder brother, do I still need to beg you?" Mu Zili felt that he was deeply insulting himself after hearing Zhou Yi's words. He stood up suddenly, and said with a livid face.     "That's because you don't have the ability, what have I to do with you!" Zhou Yi suddenly put the teacup down on the tea table, no smile on his face.     "Speak well, talk well..." Seeing Zhou Yi getting angry, Wang Yan tried to persuade him.     Zhou Yi realized that Wang Yan was frightened by his face, took a breath, and regained his gentle expression.     But Zhou Jia quit. Seeing that Mu Zili made Zhou Yi angry, he immediately widened his eyes, and shouted contemptuously at Mu Zili, "You have no skills yourself, so you only know how to ask others for help. It's really useless!" He doesn't really understand what it means to be unkind, but when playing with his friends, if anyone admits defeat, other people will say so. Moreover, he and his friends are all talking about their true abilities. If anyone goes home and begs the adults to file a complaint, they will be despised.     Just now Mu Zili felt that he had been hit by Zhou Yi knowingly, and now Zhou Jia fired another arrow with a biu, which only shook his angry body, and said with a pale face, "Okay, okay, it really is that the brothers are united." , It seems that I asked the wrong person, Zhou Yi, you are still a Juren, my father is lying on the bed, not knowing whether he is alive or dead, and you don’t even help such an old man, it is a disgrace to Juren’s character!" "Shut up     ! !" Zhou Er Er heard this, how could he say Zhou Yi like that, and suddenly became violent.     Sanya rushed to Mu Zili's side all of a sudden: "Forget it, we don't ask anymore, no more, no one in this family regards me as a human being, I should have known earlier, Zili, let's go... ..."     Zhou's second child fell back angrily at these words: "You...you...damn girl..." His fingers kept trembling.     "Sanya, what are you talking about, you are the heart of my mother..." Wang Yan heard Sanya's words, feeling sad from it, and couldn't help crying.