"Yes, yes, it's all a blessing brought by Liu Lang."

    Boss Zhou was also in the middle of the line, and he only entered the workshop last year . In the past, Zhou Yi felt disgusted when he went to the house, and he never let go. Until these few years, the eldest house seemed to know that it was useless to trouble them, so he stopped.

    It turned out that Zhou Laosi and Da Lang went to work in the workshop, but the two scholars felt that the price was low, and it happened that a school was established in the village. Mr. Zhou thought about letting the two of them teach the children how to read, and Zhou Yi agreed with two taels of silver a month.

    This is about the same as the monthly money of the workshop.

    But teaching children to read is only a few lessons a day, and it will be enough after the teaching is over. But working in a workshop requires working all day long. For this matter, Shang Fang was delighted and lively for several days.

    It was just agreed before opening the workshop that after working in the workshop for one year, you will start to get dividends. Although people were happy at the beginning, they were not too excited because they felt that even if they got dividends, they would only be worth one or two taels. It's just silver.

    But when the first year's dividends were paid out, it directly blinded the eyes of everyone in Xiawan Village. The most common guys are twenty taels, twenty taels, which is basically a year's salary, and the dividends of those managers More.

    Xiawan Village is completely crazy, everyone can't wait to sing and dance. Everyone is happy, but Shang Fang seems to have swallowed a fly. Second Sister Li literally stomped her feet. If Dalang went to work in a workshop, he would be paid forty taels of silver a year, forty taels, which was unthinkable before.

    Just let it go for nothing! ! !

    Of course it wasn't just her, everyone in the room was very sorry, especially Mr. Zhou, don't regret it too much, the only thing that doesn't matter is Zhou Laosi, anyway, as long as he doesn't let him do those cheap jobs, and he can still study.

    And in the second year, the dividends increased by two taels again

    , so everyone in the house couldn't sit still, and Mr. Zhou kept saying good things to Mr. Zhou. Zhou Laoer couldn't bear his pestering, so he had to agree.

    As long as you don't look for trouble in the room, it's not a big deal to let a person into the workshop, Zhou Yi also nodded in agreement.

    So Boss Zhou has been in the workshop since last year.

    "Tuesday tiger, the dividend will be thirty taels at the end of the year."

    "Hey, here it is, here it is." The man called Tuesday Tiger happily stepped forward, signed and received the silver, and finally couldn't bear the excitement and bit it, then grinned Smiling all the way back home.

    "Look at the two tigers, they are so happy and silly."

    "It's good to be the group leader, five taels of silver more than us."

    In the workshop, most of the managers are from Zhou's family, but no one said anything. It was originally the voice of the Zhou family, and taking care of my own family was what it should have been.

    Cronyism is a big taboo in modern times, but it was a very normal thing in ancient times, because the foundation of society is the clan, and people in the clan are united, and a united relative dare not bully others arbitrarily.