This is Li Qingyu, he is not bad looking, completely in line with the aesthetics of handsome young men in this era.

    Hearing what Li Boyong and Fang said, they smiled embarrassedly.

    Fang glanced at Li Qingyu, and asked with a smile: "What do you think, Yu'er, girl, you have seen it too, if you are satisfied, mother will propose marriage to the Zhou family, it doesn't matter how old you are." I'm young."

    Li Qingyu blushed, and said in a low voice, "It's all up to the parents." After speaking, he stood up and ran out in a hurry.

    "It seems that Yu'er is also very satisfied with Miss Zhou." Fang said with a smile.

    "Don't be too complacent, you have a crush on him, but it's not certain whether he has a crush on our Yu'er!" Li Boyong said out loud.

    Mrs. Fang didn't like to hear these words, "Why, our county magistrate's family is not good enough for her sister. Besides, Yu'er has to look good and have a good temper. This is a good marriage that can't be found with a lantern. Can they still dislike it?" Even if his cub is a pig, in the eyes of his parents, he is also the most handsome pig in the world. Besides, Li Qingyu is far from a pig. He has a gentle temperament, filial piety and good manners, and he is also handsome. He is simply the best candidate for husband-in-law. The Fang family does have the capital to be proud.

    Li Boyong snorted: "A woman with experience, Zhou Yi passed the Juren examination at a young age, and it is almost certain that he will be a Jinshi in the examination, and his ranking is definitely not low. Maybe his starting point is higher than that of a small county magistrate like me." , What a great future he has..."

    "Then you are talking about the future, at least his family is not as good as mine right now, besides, the Jinshi exam is so easy, so you can pass the exam?" Fang retorted .

    "I am the county magistrate, not Yu'er. Look at him. This year, he failed the college entrance examination again. Zhou Yi was admitted as a scholar at the age of ten. Besides, Yu'er is kind-hearted, but he is also a bit indecisive... "Li Boyong said.

    "Zhou Yi, Zhou Yi, you only know Zhou Yi, no matter how good he is, he's someone else's son..." No mother would listen to anyone say that her child is poor, even her husband is no exception.

    "Look at you, you're still angry when you say it! Well, I won't say it anymore." Even the county magistrate, who is so majestic outside, still has to bow his head in front of his wife when he returns home.

    The next day, Li Qingyu received Zhou Yi's invitation.

    Fang asked: "What does Juren mean this week?"

    Li Boyong said: "It's not difficult to understand. You have seen other girls, and they naturally want to see what Yu'er looks like."

    Fang nodded , This is what it should mean. Anyone who marries a girl will check the man again and again. This also shows that the Zhou family is satisfied with the Li family so far, otherwise they would not bother.

    Li Qingyu heard that it was Zhou Yi who invited him, and after hearing a lot of praise from his normally unsmiling father, and because he was going to see his future brother-in-law, Li Qingyu suddenly became nervous.

    He went to Zhou Yi's appointment with apprehension.

    Zhou Yi asked Li Qingyu to meet at Taibai Residence, sitting on the second floor by the window, where he could have a panoramic view of the whole street.

    Qing Zhu stood behind Zhou Yi, stretched his neck and looked at the street. Suddenly, he called out: "Young Master, take a look, is that Mr. Li?"