The day our kingdom became whole

Start from the beginning

~~

"Are you ready?" Asks Gemma as she stands in front of everyone before we walk through the white curtains.

"Yes." Everyone murmured. As i watch her start the music.

"I'll see you out there." Clair says she walks through the curtain. She looked stunning in her short dress and heels. Her hair was loose and curly as she walked.

"Ok, Kenny your next, then Ellie, then Jess." Gemma tells them. "Ok, walk straight and stand next to uncle Jax." She tells him as she gently gides him out the curtain. I smile as i watch his shadow walk.

"You look beautiful Ellie. Your dad is going to love every minute of these." I tell her before she stayed toward the curtain.

"Thank you Jess. You look very beautiful!" She says as she steps through and starts to spread white rose petals down the cobblestone path.

"Ok, i can do this." I say with my heart raising as i take a few deep breaths.

"Good luck baby girl!" Gemma says as she pushed me through the curtains. As i step through the curtains i walk into a a dream. The trees were covered in white and lavender blossoms that were slowly falling off. As the music plays i walk down the cobblestone. I slowly nod at everyone and thank them for coming. The crowd was mostly club members, friends that i had made while i worked at the art studio, and some other people that I assume some of the guys brought.

As i continue down the aisle i notice that Opie has his eyes locked on me in amazement. I could have sworn for a second I saw a happy tear make is way down his face and disappear into his beard. He looked very handsome. He had on a pair of loose fitted jeans, his boots, a nice white shirt with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows, his beanie, and his cutt. He was standing there starting at me next to his best man/brother/best friend. Jax is wearing loose fitted jeans, white snickers, a purple paid shirt with the sleeves rolled up, and his cutt. They both had these smiles on their faces as i finally made it to Opie.

"You look absolutely stunning." He whispers as the preacher starts speaking. But I'm not paying attention to him in lost in the thought that this man will be mine forever.

"The bride and groom have choose to write their own vows. Harry Winston,  you shall go first." The preacher says as everyone looks at Opie.

"Today i stand before all of our family and friends to start a new path in my life. Not many of you know that this all started the day i picked her up from the airport. She was and still is the best looking women I've ever seen but i had to put a strong face on to hide the fact from the prospect." He says with a chuckle. "But I never would have thought i would be picking you up for your sisters wedding and here we are full circle at ours. You have been my rock these past few years and you have been my shoulder to cry on. You have become a mother to my children and a mother yourself. Where ever this crazy world takes us next i hope you will be standing by my side." He says as happy tears fall down my face. He wipes then away with his large thumbs then takes my hand and slides the ring onto it.

"And?" Jax chimes in with a wicked smile in his face. Opie glances at him and back at me. "It's tradition."

"I promise to love you as much as my leather and ride you as much as my Harley." They all say together. As i look around at everyone who is laughing i start to laugh too.

"Jessica Taylor..." The preacher says.

"Well that's a hard one to follow." I say to break the awkwardness. "Opie, I have loved you since the night you sleep outside my hotel room to make sure I would have a safe night.  Most girls would have thought of you as just annoying after you called me Princess but I found it cuter every time you did it." I hear Jax and Gemma chuckle and Opie's face redden. "But once i got to know you and your family." I say motioning to the big crowd, "i fell in love with them and you. I'm glad to have your child and become a mother to your children." I say wiping a tear from my eye. "Today is the day that our kingdom become whole. The day i behind your queen, you become my king, and our children will be our prince and princesses. I couldn't think of a better way to spend this moment other than will all of our family and friends." I finish as i slide his ring onto his finger.

"I now pronounce you man and wife. You may now kiss the bride." The preacher barley get out before Opie pulls my face to his. As whistles and laughter fill the air we run down the aisle hand in hand into our new future.

The end!!

_______________________________________

~ Thanks for reading everyone!  I really hope you liked it. Don't forget to vote, comment, follow, and share!!!

< future author note >

I want to say thank you to all the lovely people who have taken thier time to read and vote on this story. It still blows my mind that people actually want to read my story. From 2014 to 2018 this story has 73.3k views and 1.5k votes!