25

"Let's go out

"Let's go out." I suggest to the girls as their faces stare back at me on the facetime. Sydney was doing her makeup, Willow was laid on her bed with Ennis, and Leilana had locked herself into her room. "I need to de-stress." I tell them.

Ever since me and Dawson kissed for the second time and he told me that he didn't want a relationship with me, I've not been able to think about anything else. The sting of rejection still burned, but I need to get out of this house in order to declutter my life.

"Where's you wanna go?" Willow asks, sitting up. I can see Ennis behind her, reading a book. "I'm down for whatever."

"Ooh, there's that new nightclub that just opened in town!" Sydney pipes up, her eyes glistening as she stares into the camera. I giggle a little at the sight. "We should go there for opening night. It'll be so fun!" She adds, and I shrug my shoulders.

"It's not a bad idea." I place my phone on my bed and flick through my wardrobe for a decent outfit. I hear Leilana start to protest, but I'm not letting anyone stop me from going out tonight. "Come on, guys, we haven't hung out in ages. I miss you." I pout, and Leilana sighs, rolling her eyes.

"Fine." She grumbles. "Let's do it."

"Woo!" Willow jumps up, handing her phone to Ennis. We all laugh when the phone drops onto his forehead and he's rubbing his skin before Willow is next to him, planting sloppy kisses all over his face. "I'm sorry." She mumbles to him.

I gag. Then, we set a time and cut off the call so we can all get ready. I pick out a black spaghetti strap shirt that exposes the bottom of my stomach and blue, high-waisted, mom jeans so that I can look casual but sexy.

Once I'm ready, I say goodbye to my parents, tell them a little white lie about where I'm going, and then leave. I get a taxi to the nightclub and run into Willow's arms, who's already arrived. "You brought your boyfriend with you?" I raise my eyebrow at her, and she glances at Ennis, who stood a little behind her.

"He's not my boyfriend, but I couldn't just leave him alone, could I? We were supposed to have a sleepover." She smirks, and I wiggle my eyebrows at her.

"Ooh. A steamy, hot, sleepover?" I tease, and she rolls her eyes before we burst into a fit of giggles. By the time everyone was here, we all held hands as we entered the night club. We had to give in our ID's and then, whilst Willow and Ennis went straight to the dance floor, me, Sydney, and Leilana went to the bar and ordered a drink each. Sydney's not much of a drinker, so she ordered a glass of coke, but me and Leilana ordered a Bloody Mary.

Leilana took small sips, but I downed the whole thing as fast as I could and bought another.

"What's up with you?" Sydney Elizabeth asks, and I grin at her. She tilts her head to the side in confusion. "You're acting like a crazy person."

"I just have a lot on my mind." I tell her, shrugging my shoulders. "My parents are being annoying, and..." I like a boy who doesn't want me. "And I hate college." I sigh, taking a large gulp of my drink.