10. George

"You feeling hungry, darling?" Matty asked, lightly tapping my nose with his finger.

We'd been laying in bed cuddling for about an hour and I hadn't noticed until then that I was absolutely ravenous, surprised at how my empty stomach sprang to attention at the question.

"I'm starving! I didn't even realize," I answered, rolling onto my back and stretching my arms out.

Matty pounced on top of me, peppering kisses all over my face and causing me to giggle before he hopped out of bed.

"Well then let's get you fed, petal," he said as he strolled over to a large teak dresser, opening one of the top drawers.

"Did you want to borrow something to wear, or did you bring a change with you?" he asked as he rifled through the drawer. I was so distracted by his perk naked ass that before I could realize he had asked me a question, he glanced at me over his shoulder, catching me staring.

"Eyes up here, you little minx," he scolded with a wink. I couldn't help but laugh.

"Sorry," I said, shaking my head in embarrassment. "Yes please, if you don't mind! I left my house in such a rush this morning that I forgot to bring a change of clothes with me."

"What's mine is yours. Would you like to pick out your own outfit, or would you rather I do?"

I jumped out of bed and walked into his open arms.

"Hmmm... do you have any recommendations?" I asked as we swayed in the nude together.

"Well, I think I much prefer you like this..." he said cheekily, pressing a kiss into my temple. "But we can't have you catching a cold."

He rifled around a few of the drawers, eventually pulling out a well-worn blue hoodie and a pair of heather grey sweatpants. He offered them to me before pulling on a pair of boxers.

"That's my favourite sweater," he said, gesturing towards it a little bashfully as he ran his fingers through his hair. "I think you'd look quite cute in it."

"It looks so comfy," I said, feeling the soft fabric between my fingers. "Thank you," I said with a smile as he smiled back at me.

"You pick a shirt. There's too many options and I'm more curious to see what you'll choose."

He opened his t-shirt drawer for me and I immediately understood what he meant by 'too many options'. There had to be at least fifty shirts inside, maybe more.

He pulled out a plain white t-shirt and pulled it over his head as I rifled through the selection. By the time he'd finished putting on some casual black slacks, a grey hoodie and a baseball cap, I still hadn't looked through half of them.

"I'm going to go see if I can revive what I was cooking before you used your temptress ways on me in the tub," he joked, wiggling his eyebrows at me. He gave me a quick squeeze before walking towards the door.

"If you don't like the selection, there are more t-shirts in the drawer below," he called over his shoulder before disappearing.

I opened the drawer below to find another 50 or so shirts. I spent the next ten minutes scouring the selection before landing on a shirt that had been stuffed in the back of the bottom drawer- one that seemed forgotten and clearly had not seen light in months if not years.

I donned my new outfit, carrying the hoodie over my shoulder as I walked out of Matty's room and down the hall.

I was met with the delicious scent of stewed garlic and tomatoes when I entered the living space.

Matty was tending to a few pots on the stove, one of which was emitting a large column of steam. I was so charmed by the look on his face- his brow furrowed in concentration as he bit his lower lip tightly.