9. Good Girl

18+  :)

I realized he must have been restrained with his actions before because now he handled me with such passion, such urgency, I felt like my entire body was being swept away in a whirlwind of pleasure.

His hands ran all over my body, sending jolts of electric excitement through me as he explored new parts of me, the curves of my hips and the fullness of my breasts. He kissed me even more passionately, even more urgently than before. Our bodies moved in sync with each other, building.

Every movement of his was laced with care. His fingers moved with consideration, but also with demand. He wanted me- badly. 

I ran myself over his length, lightly at first, noting how his breath caught with my action. Slowly I ground harder and harder against him as his tongue dove into my mouth, begging for more closeness. 

Water splashed over the edges of the tub as we moved. With his forehead pushed close against mine, he pulled his lips from mine. "Hold tight," he said, panting before diving back in to kiss me. And with that, he scooped me up with his arms and stepped us out of the bath. I wrapped my arms around him so I wouldn't fall, but he held me with ease, my weight nothing to his strong arms. The towel he wrapped around us on our way out of the bathroom didn't slow him even slightly as we made out.

He tossed me on the bed and paused for a moment to look down at me splayed on his bed. His curls dripped where they hung across his forehead, his muscled body glistened from the bathwater.  His erection stood high and hard- thick, at least 7 inches long- and while his face read almost angry with overwhelming desire, his eyes shone with something I could only describe as love. He looked so unbearably sexy.

I lifted my leg in the air, to nudge his chest playfully with my foot as he stood there looking at me. He took my foot in his hand, kissing the inside of my arch, then my ankle, maintaining eye contact throughout. His hands prefaced where his kisses landed, stroking my calf lightly before placing his lips there, running his hands further up to my knee to place another kiss, then leaning down to place another on the inside of my thigh.

My breath hitched as his slow kisses came closer and closer to where I wanted him most. In between each one, I could feel his breath against me, tingling every pleasure sensor in my body. Then finally, he placed his mouth on me.

Lips soft, he ran his tongue lightly over my clit. 

My back arched as he continued to tease me, gentle and slow at first, then over time building intensity until his tongue flicked over my clit repeatedly. His hands were under me, gripping my ass tightly, nails hard against my skin so dominantly that I could feel myself getting close already.

"Matty," I moaned.

He looked up at me without stopping, only retracting one hand from my ass to reach up to my breast. He kneaded my breast, rolling my nipple between his thumb and forefinger.

"Please, Matty. Wai- wait a second," I moaned even louder, moments away from coming. He slowed, lifting his mouth from me, my wetness glistening on his lips. 

"I need you inside me. So badly. Please, Matty?" I whined, reaching my hands down to his head. He watched with his mouth still parted, enthralled, as I ran my hands through his hair, trying to pull him towards me.

"Please? I'm begging you." I asked, desperation lacing my voice.

He must have enjoyed hearing me beg too much because he feigned confusion, cocking his head to one side before retracting his hand from my breast to wipe his mouth. Frowning, he pretended further. 

"Sorry, I'm not sure I understand. What is it you need?" He played dumb, his eyes on fire, only turning me on more.

"I need you to fuck me. Please. I'll do anything, just please fuck me."