25. A new job

One day...one bloody day!

We managed to get along for only one whole day. It all stopped as he woke me up for training. He pulled the sheet off me and grabbed my foot. The next, he pulled me up till I was hanging upside down. "What the hell is your problem?!" I screamed, as I am not a fan of wake up calls. "You supposed to be at the training fields an hour ago" was his excuse, dropping me. Thankfully, I fell onto my bed. Neither my glare nor my middle finger seems to offend him. He stood there, arms crossed and waiting for me to get going. The slower I was, the faster he was making my morning a living hell.

"Anytime soon?" he pushed.

"A minute!" he sighted at my answer, "You said that five minutes ago."

"Stop rushing me!" No matter what time it was, I hated to be woken up and even more when I had to hurry.

After half an hour, I finally got into the bath room. I was about to wash my face, as I heard some rustling outside. Out of curiosity I took a peak outside. Bad mistake! Alucard sat on my bed drinking this 'stuff', which turned my stomach instantly. "Do you have to drink this here?" I yelled, trying to control my need to puke. "It is your own fault for looking, get ready already!" is patience was running thin.

"Yeah, yeah"

An hour passed and I was now ready to face his training. Instead of going outside the door, he grabbed me and headed towards the window. "What the hell are oyu doing?!" He growled "Walking there would be a waste of time." With one jump we flew out the window, from the third floor. My heart was racing fast. For him it was mainly fun, placing me to the floor "Awake now?"

"You son of a..."

"I thought we got over this childish behavior!"

"You are no better than me!"

He leaned down to me, now looking into my eyes "Then it is time to change. Don't you agree N/A?" I gazed into his eyes, not a sign of teasing was to be seen. He really meant it. I nodded in agreement.

"Then let's get started. Take your guns out and hit the targets over there" I looked at his finger, following it to a wooden figure. I was impressed at the targets form "Is that you?"

He smiled "indeed, I thought you might concentrate more if you can hit something you hate."

"I don't hate you" I blurred out. As I realized what I said I corrected myself "I mean...a little...maybe."

Ii would feel him wrapping his arms around me from behind, nuzzling into my neck "Nice try...I appreciate your honesty. Now then...shot with that little hate of yours that target. I had to admit, I never had so much fun that this night. It all stopped as he took his guns out...hitting a different target...literally destroying it into several pieces.

"Hey, you didn't have to rip this target of me into pieces...do you hate me so much?!"

"You are a pain in the back side. If it wasn't for your target, it would have been you in person to be in pieces by now"

Ouch!