16. Continuously fighting

It didn't take him long to kill the vampire. Alucard made his usual game to give the opponent the chance to kill him and then, humiliate them as much as possible before ending his undead life.

Unfortunately, he went too far this time.

He gave his opponent too much space, which he took to shot me, hitting my shoulder.

Once Alucard was done, he picked me up bridal style and left the brothel. I didn't look like I was pain, more like someone who was angry. I crossed my arms and glared at the vampire, "Got anything to say for yourself?!"

"...sorry"

"That's not enough!"

"You shouldn't talk, you lost too much blood now", but I refused to take his advice and continued.

"Don't change the subject, if you haven't been so reckless, this wouldn't have happened!"

"And if you would give me some entertainment, I wouldn't have to look elsewhere."

My jaw dropped at this, "Are you employing that it was my fault?!"

"As a matter of fact...yes"

"You son of a...you pile of...ahhhh, there's nothing I can say to describe your stupidity!!!"

"Name me all your want, it doesn't change that this is your entire fault"

"You're so selfish!" I yelled, hitting his chest

"And you are pessimistic!" He said, looking away.

"Yes and I am pessimistic that your stupidity will never change."

"Fine as the selfish one...you can walk to the hospital by yourself!"

"Fine" I said simply.

"Fine!" with that, he dropped me onto the floor, leaving me there.

"You could have done that a little more gentle!"

"Not interested, I am selfish remember?"

Ever since that day, we didn't nothing but fight one another. No matter how small the problem was, we always turned it into a drama. Pip, Walter and Integra find it unusual that the No-life-king gets frustrated with a little human girl like me. Seras however doesn't like it, since she had to feel her master's wrath, which I have caused. "Master Alucard and Miss N/A what a lovely pair they are. Like a forbidden love story between a vampire and a human" said Pip smiling at the thought, while Seras frowned. "And Master punishes me for something N/A had said....that's not fair!" she whined. "I am not surprised when he gets mad, her words are quite harsh... but so are his" said the captain, looking towards the sky, "But I think that is their way of saying 'I love you' to each other." Seras wasn't sure of that, fearing the next punishment tonight.

But also in Integra's office, they discussed about me and Alucard.

"Who would have thought that miss N/A could get under the count's skin" said Integra rather amused. Walter agreed on that, "even so, they can't get away from one another." "What do you mean Walter?" He chuckled, "Whenever miss N/A is out training he watches her form the windows and N/A looks at him when she sees him walk around. They like each other and sometimes, they don't." Integra understands now and laughed at this, "Like a bunch of love sick teenagers."