17. Like an old couple

It didn't go well the next few days. He and I had an argument, once again, about me and my schedule at the Organization. Walter had to listen to us, while he had to prevent himself from laughing out loud.

"You will sleep at night and work in the morning!" began Alucard, checking the list Walter gave him.

"I sleep at night and work in the late afternoon; I won't change it because of you!"

"And the training, I will train you from now on!"

"There's no way I let you train me!" I said, hitting his chest.

That's when he grabbed my wrist, "Oh yes you will!"

"Bite me!"

"Gladly!"

"Pff...", Alucard and I looked in Walter's direction, seeing him biting into his own hand.

"Are you okay Walter?"

He took a minute to recover before answering, "Oh Miss N/A. I just remembered as you came here to work. You used to have a touching problem and you used to be the quiet type. It seems that Alucard solved this problem for you."

I could only frown at this, pointing at the vampire, "Great, he solved one problem...and made a new one."

"And what would that be?" he demanded.

"That you keep your filthy hands off me!"

"How dare you talk to your teacher like that?"

"You are not my teacher, dogs breath!"

"Shit bag!"

"Arrogant womanizer!"

"Brat!"

"You son of a..."

"Whooow, hold it you two!", interrupted us the butler, keeping us apart from one another, "I am sure you can talk to each other, without calling the other names."

I looked at Alucard...giving him a glare, "...idiot."

"Coward"

"Knucklehead!"

""Chicken!"

Slam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Be both turned our heads towards the door, thinking the same thing at the time, "Walter?" The butler was furious, he was mumbling under his breath at how childish we both are.

At that moment, Pip has crossed his path, "Hey there Walter, have you seen N/A?"

He nodded, pointing at the last door on the left, "She is there, you can't miss it, they both scream like a pair of kids fighting." "I guess that she is with Master Alucard right now." The butler could only nod at this, leaving the captain. Right now, Walter was pleased to be the butler, taking care of Integra's afternoon tea, instead of babysitting us.

In front of the door, pip could hear us, arguing loud.

"You are such an idiot, who do you think you are?!"

"I am the one that will kill you, if you don't shut up now!"

"That's rich, coming from you. Is that all you can do, threatening me?!"

"You little..."

Now was his time to charge in, "Okay, Okay, that's enough you two lovebirds!" He stopped his move, as we both growled at him. He faked a smile, while raising his hands, "At least you have one thing in common."

"What do you want?!" demanded Alucard, glaring dangerously.

"I came here for miss N/A. I wanted to inform you, that I won't be training you anymore"

"I was already informed!" I snapped, kicking the vampire's leg.

He had enough, in one move he lifted me up into the air, placing me right over his shoulder.

"Let go of me you oaf!"

"Not until you behave!" he said, facing the captain, "is that all?"

Pip nodded, looking up at my bottom, "N/A, are you aright with the changes?"

"Do I have a choice?!"

"NO!" said the No-life-king, slapping my butt.

"Don't you dare do it again!!!"

"What? You mean this", he repeated the slap.

"Ahhh!!!!!"Alucard topped as he heard Pip clap his hands, smiling wide.

"You know, you two are like an old married couple."