23. Revenge is sweet

I took the stuff to the kitchen.

I knew that they were stored inside a massive fridge. The only thing I had to do is to get rid of the butler of Hellsing. He was quite buys with Integra's meal, which could take some time. I didn't have much time, since he will give his master her Dinner first, before serving food to the other staff.

"Hello Walter!" I said, greeting the butler with a huge smile.

"Good evening Miss N/A. You seem to be happy. Have you two finally found a way to get along?"

I know he was referring to Alucard. I nodded "Oh we are getting along perfectly. Speaking of the devil, he wants to have a word with you."

"Why doesn't he come over?"

"He is...occupied."

"With what?"

"He didn't tell."

Walter sighted, before getting passed me. Finally, I had my chance. I opened the fridge and looked for his 'dinner'. I made a tiny cut into the packs and dropped the items into them and out of joy; I did this with all of his packs.

I will see the result in the morning.

I hardly slept that day. I wanted to see what happened. Leaving my room in a hurry, I looked over to see Seras. She didn't seem to be as happy as me. She looks frightened.

"What's wrong Seras?"

"I can't believe you did that!" Fear was written all over her face.

"Wow, it was faster than I expected. How is the grumpy head? Did he love 'my present?"

"N/A, you really have gone too far now. He will kill you!"

I grinned "Too far? This has only just begun."

And it got better.

I didn't see him for two weeks now. To make sure of it, I did enough packs to make it last three weeks. However, I forgot to tell Integra about my plans. She was furious of the No-life-king, as he comes back from missions, leaving a massacre behind. Once he returns, he refuse to see his master, he goes straight back to the basement and hides inside his room. Seras was the only one, who saw why he was acting the way he did. He even threatened her if she would ever tell anyone about it.

Walter was concerned as well. He placed Alucard's blood pack at his door, but didn't see the vampire for the last weeks. He asked me to go and talk to him, but I pretended to be busy and refused to. Integra decided to get down herself with Walter. At his door, she demanded him to open up. He did that on one condition...if Walter was the one to enter only.

Integra didn't have time for his child's play and told her butler to get to the bottom of this.

Inside the room was it dark. Walter could only see Alucard by his red eyes, looking at him. He could have sworn that they look like he was in pain, like he was frustrated.

"What is it with you? We haven't seen you lately."

Alucard looked away, so Walter could see him anymore "I...have a problem and...I don't know what to do about it."

"Can I help you somehow?"

The vampire hesitated, before turning on the light. It didn't take long for Walter to realize what his problem was, once he turned around. He didn't get it either "How did you do that?"

"I don't know. I never had such a problem before. I tried everything."

"Did you take anything?" Alucard shook his head no, but then...he had a bad feeling.

"Walter...was N/A in the kitchen?"

The butler looked confused "N/A? I don't know, I was her the last time...as...I...I think she was."

Alucard checked the pack and found a tiny cut at the side, glued together "That little...."

Before Walter could ask him what he found, he disappeared on the spot.

At the time, I was in the bath room.

I jumped at the sound. Something was in my room. I reached for my hair dryer and opened the door quietly "Get out you....you?!"

I was standing now before...Alucard. I wasn't sure if I should fear for my life...or burst out laughing.

"I know that you miss me, but...that badly?" I asked, pointing at his lower part.

He pulled his coat before it, but instead of hiding, it formed a massive bump.

"...hahahaahahahaahhaahahahaahaha."

"You think this is funny?!!!!"

"...no...hahahahaahahaahaahahahaahahahaaha."

Alucard was furious; however, he waited for me to stop laughing.

Once done, he raised something towards me "What is that?"

"Tablets, why?"

"What are they for?"

"That is none of your business!"

Suddenly, he went through my tablet bag "These are your pills, these are painkillers, the only ones new are those."

"So what about it Dr. Alucard? Have you ever heard of privacy?" I looked down at him "Obviously not."He leaned in dangerously, till his nose touched mine "Pray that is has nothing to do with this."

I faked a laugh, trying to replace my fear with humor "Please tell me that this was your finger poking me."

The great No-life-king let out a roar, disappearing before me. Oh touchy, I thought. However, I have to get out of this place as soon as possible...if I want to stay alive that is.

He went over to Walter and gave him the tablets; he waited patiently for the butler to inspect the item. "No wonder you have this...problem. These are Viagra. Where did you find them?"

"In N/A's room. What are they for?"

"Well I don't think she gave it to you for your health. It can help a man...well...I am sure you know what I mean."

Alucard nodded; inside his fury was boiling "Oh I know what you mean. I think a little girl deserves a horrible death."

Walter tensed up "Hold on Alucard, don't kill her!" The vampire was already planning my death in his mind, as the butler told him to do something else.

"And what could be worse than death?" demanded Alucard.

"Well for a human, it is surely an inhuman punishment" said Walter, explaining his plan.

Alucard...loved it!

"Freedom here I come!" I said, opening the main gates.

Almost wide enough for me to sneak out, it was slammed shut. I looked up to see a gloved hand.

"And where do you think you are going?"said Alucard, smirking wide.

"Oh you know...take a walk. But seriously, couldn't you close the door with your 'second hand'?"

"Joke while you still can, because I will be the one laughing soon" he lifted me over his shoulder and carried me down the basement. Walter has already place the item for the punishment next to his chair.

I feared for the worst.