14. Mission

It didn't last, till a mission came up. I had to go as a decoy, since the vampire is after younger women. Walter informed us that this creature was seen in a brothel, slaughtering the elders and violating the young ones. Apart from this, not one was turned to a vampire; he made them all into ghouls. I was about to protest, to wear a horrendous outfit, as Alucard holds me by the shoulder "I will be in your shadows at all times, little one."

I had no excuse to that!

Even so, dressed up as a prostitute and presenting myself to the vampire, on a silver platter, wasn't my idea of a day off. Did I forget to mention: I supposed to have a day off today!!!!

Alucard tried to cheer me up, nuzzling into my neck "Don't be like that, you be spending the night with me, what do you say to that?"

....

...

"5 pound fifty and hour"

If looks could kill, he would have done so by now. I rose my head up in defense, "Relax, I'm just getting into my role, as a decoy." Alucard didn't seem to be in the mood, as his glare was terrifying. It got worse as he leaned down to me, pressing his lips against my ear.

"3 pounds an hour and you can have me all night"

He tricked me!!!!!!

He was satisfied as my face turned fifty shades of red. Now it was his turn to raise his hands up "Relax, I'm just getting into my role, as a pimp."

"Pimp?!" my jaw dropped at his words, while Pip smirked from afar "You don't think you go there on your own... Alucard will escort you as your pimp, once inside; he goes into your shadow." I looked away from them praying to man above me "Why god, why are you punishing me?"

Pip chuckles "because you are worth it!" making a pose from a commercial.

"Shut it pink cushion!" I yelled; referring to his pink shirt he is wearing.

Before it could go any further, Alucard picked me up and headed towards the van "You don't get paid to talk." He is in his role alright; it's scary how convicting he can play it. He kept an arm around me, glaring at anyone who stared at my outfit. I couldn't blame them though; it reveals more than I wanted to. I should have never let Pip pick the clothes out. He seem to be pleased of it, whistling at me, in return...I gave him...the finger.

I began to realize that there might be a simpler option, looking at Alucard.

"Why are we doing this? Why can't you take him down? It would be so much easier!" Pip was the first to speak up "Alucard is only on this mission for your safety...this mission is for you, to prove your skills." "Eh? I clean floors and take out the trash, not vampires...no offense" I said, hoping I didn't insult Alucard. "You can take me out anytime" he winked at me. "Drop the act...you are freaking me out!!!"