22. The payback

It seems that he was expecting me.

He sat in his chair in the basement, lifting his glass towards me "Long time no see N/A. Did you have a pleasant dream?" Instead of an answer I went over hitting the glass out of his hand. It crashed into several pieces around us. Alucard wasn't angry about it; he was rather amused of my action.

"You rotten shit bag. Keep your filthy hands of my body!!!"

"It was an emergency"

"Emergency my ass!"

He leaned over a little "Would you rather be touched by another man?"

"I don't want anyone to touch me and especially not by you!" I pointed my finger at him, warning him on last time, if he ever would do it again...I will tell Integra about it. But for him, it wasn't even near of a threat. He rose his hands in the air, pretending t be frightened...while having a massive grin on his face.

"Oh, so you think that is funny?! Wait till I am done with you!" I turned on my heel and left him there, I could hear him chuckle "I look forward to it...N/A."

Back in my room, I was planning my revenge on him. Unfortunately, I had no idea of what to do; maybe someone else had an idea. To clear my head I went down to the soldiers, watching Seras and Pip arguing again.

"And here I thought I was the only one having problems."

Pip looked over, giving me a cute smile. Seras however, wasn't finished with the captain, hitting him right into the stomach "Don't ever touch me again!" I was surprised that she had the exact same problem with Pip as I have with Alucard. I went over to the other men, asking them about my revenge.

"You want revenge on a man?" I nodded. The rest of the guys were all listening to my story. To be safe I kept a few details hidden, not to let them know that this plan is against an ancient vampire. Not one idea they had helped me. Most of them were not good enough or not mean enough to humiliate him. I wanted him to suffer...badly.

"I got it!" screamed one soldier out, getting my attention "I know what you can do. Here...get these and make him take them somehow...the more the better."

I looked at him in shock...this was the meanest and most humiliating thing you can do to a man "Are you out of your mind? That is completely out of order; he would be completely humiliated if anyone would find out! ...where can I buy this stuff?"

He will suffer alright!

I got the things of one of the soldiers. I told Seras and Pip about my plan, who didn't like it at all.

"He will kill for this!" replied Pip, trying to get this idea out of my mind.

"Master will never forgive you for this!" said Seras, hoping for me to drop it.

I told them that I have to do it, I couldn't let him win. He would never stop if I don't fight back.

They all prayed for my safety, hoping that Alucard would spare my life after this.