13. Which do you prefer?

The next few days, I was clinging on to Alucard like glue. I missed him so much that I thought; I could lose him, once I let go of him again. He didn't seem to kind though, letting me have my way with him.

Unfortunately, there was one thing he wanted me to do first.

I should was myself and remove that cross around my neck. It was humiliating, as I sat in the bath tub, while Alucard rubbed my back with a sponge. He said that I smell horrible and that the cross is making him sick to even look at me. I did what he told me, only that I stored the cross inside my wardrobe...he doesn't need to know that, right? Once I was clean, in his eyes, he dried me off in a huge towel, helping me out of the bath tub.

Later that night, I talked to him about my time in the Vatican. He didn't seem to mind it though, until Anderson's name was mentioned. They both don't seem to like each other...obviously! However, they both have some things in common: they are both knuckleheads, stubborn, strict, harsh and they won't back down in a fight.

I got the taste of his way of working, as he had to stop two freaks, a man and a woman. They slaughter an entire neighborhood and headed towards the next house. He stopped their trip on their moped inside a tunnel. He killed the man in an instant, while the woman ran out of the tunnel, only to get into Seras sight to shoot. With night goggles I could watch Alucard's tactic on removing obstacles. However, Walter told me later on, that this wasn't the worst he ever done. As he began to tell me about the time, 50 years ago, as he and Alucard killed Nazi vampires.

"Not that he wasn't much help back then..."said Walter, frowning at the memory "...he acted just like a child and even changed his form to one." I got curious and asked him about the event. The butler needed some time to remember it all "Well, he let me fight a werewolf all on my own, as he took his coffin and headed elsewhere." I had to laugh at the image of a coffin moving on his hands and legs, while Alucard sat on top of it. Walter joined my laugh, until a pair of arms wrapped around me. "What are you talking about?" said his deep voice into my ear. Walter was the first to speak "It the mission already over? We talked about the mission we had 50 years ago."

"Ah yes..." Alucard pushed me into his chest, while he moved his head to the ceiling, drifting into the past "...you used to be so young back then Walter." That caught my interest "Speaking of young, how did you look like back then Walter?" The butler was surprised that I wanted to know, handing me a photo of him and Integra's father on it. I couldn't hold back my comment "Wow, you are so hot!!!" The butler had to control his blush, he couldn't remember the last time he received such a comment from a lady, but this wasn't my last comment about it. "You are still a hot bloke Walter, even now. I hope my future husband will look just as good in his 50s." It was priceless to see the butler with a red face; even Integra had to laugh, as he served her tea with his massive blush.

But Alucard was far from happy, I gave Walter a compliment...and he received...nothing.

"And what about me?" he said, sounding like a pouting child. "What about you?" "Don't you find me...hot?" I could only roll my eyes as his question. "You said that appearance means nothing to you, at least what Walter told me. And yet you want to hear a compliment for your looks?" I watched his face, feeling a little irritated by his behavior.

He changes into a girl with long straight black hair and a white suit, smiling "How do I look, that's what I was 50 years back." I sweat dropped "It's...cute..."

"Cute? Cute! That's all!?" he didn't like my answer, turning into a little boy with wavy hair "And now?"

"....Adorable?"

Grrrr, he was pissed now turning into his larger from with long straight hair, a white suit and a smirk.

"....okay?"

He stomped his feet, turning into an older man in a knight armor, with very long wavy and messy hair.

"...now that's more like it!" I said smiling, receiving one of him in return.

"So you like what you see?" he said, as a matter of fact.

I grinned wide, biting my lip "that's not hot...."

His face dropped into a frown, but just as he about to complain, Interrupted him "You look sexy!"

Now it was my turn to blush!

He lifted my chin up and gave me a peck on my lips, smiling wide "Now that is what I wanted to hear."