🕸 11. New suit 🕸

Start from the beginning

"Hey Ned, is it cool with you if I get some homework done?"
"Of course dude, I mean, you're Spider-Man, you need the extra sleep"
"Thanks dude, just say if you need me" the spider said, smiling and starting to write his project about World War 2, and as Ned was working on the AI, Peter couldn't get her help to find good sources, so he needed to do this by himself.

He sucked it up and got to work, writing the 3 page assignment. Peter had been working on it and was on the last page when Ned interrupted.
"Hey dude, the stuff is done, we just need to put it together"

Peter saved the document and grabbed the lenses, he sewed them on the mask, and made sure everything was in place. He then undressed and took on the suit, it was very loose, so he just tapped on the spidersymbol, which caused the suit to heat a bit up, activating the material that made the suit tight.
"DUDE YOU LOOK AWESOME!!"

"Thanks bro, now let's test this, Karen zoom in on the wall"
"Of course Peter" the english female voice said and the lenses zoomed in.
"Okay okay, uhhh zoom out again and activate droney" the boy said and the drone jumped out of the suit, a video appeared in the left upper corner of Peters vision and the drone just levitated. "Karen, make the drone find my aunt" at the moment he had said the order, the drone flew out of his room and into the other part of the house.

Peter looked at the video and saw his Aunt standing in the kitchen trying to make food, notice the trying.
"Karen, make the drone come back here" Peter ordered and the drone quickly flew back into the suit.

"Hey Karen, ricochet web" Peter said and the  web changed to a web that bounced back off the wall, quickly making Peter dodge it.
"Slither web" Peter said and the web he threw parted in two.
"Web grenade!" Peter yelled and threw something small at the wall before it exploded into a giant web.

After a while of trying out all of the different web options, Peters room was covered in web, Peter had just gotten out of the suit and packed it down in a little suitcase, when May came in.
"Hey boys, the food burned so we're doing takeout, any preferences?" May said laughing and then she stopped "holy- what happened in here!?" She said, clearly shocked.

"We made a new suit, and we tested out new web options, don't worry it dissolves entirely after an hour, oh and thai"
"Okay, we're doing thai then, if that's alright with Ned, and remember to do your homework before spidey, Pete"
"I will, I only need to write half a page in history and write a story about my idol"

"Good Pete, school before Spider-Man, and I'll call when food is here" May said with a smile and left the room. Ned got out his computer as well and started on his homework, "thanks dude, I had completely forgotten about the 'idol' thing"
"You're welcome" Peter said, finishing up the story about World War 2, he had told the story of Captain America and James Barnes, because those were so cool, and then he could actually write about something he found interesting.

He needed to make sure that what he had written was correct, so he decided to make a group-chat.

Bambino created a new group-chat
Bambino renamed the 'new group-chat' to 'Old Men'
Bambino renamed 'Steve: Captain of No-no Words' to 'Grandpa Steve'
Bambino renamed 'Wolfie the Bucket' to 'Grandpa Bucket'

Bambino
Hello grandpas, can you please fact check my paper about Captain America and Winter Soldier?
They're your favorite Avengers, so I guessed you know all about them?
If not thens it's totally fine
'Document attached'

Grandpa Steve
Oh, sure thing Pete.

Grandpa Bucket
Alright my grandson

Bambino
Thank you

Peter found his new computer and started on the 1 page assignment about his idol, he chose Black Widow as he already knew a lot about her, and she was one of his idols, and most of the class would probably write about Tony Stark or Ironman.

Bambino started a private chat
Bambino renamed 'Bambino' to 'Spiderson'

Mama Spider
What's this?

Spiderson
So since Black Widow is your favorite Avenger I would like to ask you to help me with a school assignment?
Please?

Mama Spider
What's the assignment about?

Spiderson
Your idol, so I want to write about Black Widow, since I can't choose my idol between her and Tony Stark, and since most people in my class will write about him, I'll write about her.

Mama Spider
Sure, I'd love to help, lets join in a call, then ask away, I know almost everything about her

Spiderson
Thank you mom

Call has started

Peter knew she was using a voice changer which was understandable, he asked any question he needed to write a good page about Natasha, and the woman herself made sure not to say too much that wasn't publicly known.

After half an hour, both assignments were done, and his grandpas had written back and said that everything was correct.
"Thank you for your help mom, I'll make sure to tell you what grade I got, now I just need to turn it in"
"You're welcome ребенок паук"
"Bye mom" Peter said ending the call. He looked over at Ned who was staring at him.

"Who were you talking to"
"Natasha Romanoff"
"WHAT!? AND YOU CALL HER MOM!?"
Peter laughed "yep, and she doesn't know I know she's Black Widow, and I just got help from her to writing about Black Widow" Peter said while sending the papers to print. He quickly printed the papers with the printer he had built himself from stuff from the dumpster.

"BOYS! There's food!" May yelled from downstairs, Peter and Ned quickly got up and went downstairs, and sat with the table. The food smelled amazing and May got out the different bags, they ate in silence and Peter had finished his food before any of the others, he was still a bit hungry though, times like this he hated his fast metabolism.

Then May was done as well, but she hadn't finished her food. "Hey May, are you done? Can I get the rest of your food?"
"Yeah of course, you've been eating a lot lately, are you okay?"
"It's probably just puberty, and then my body trying to adapt with the new spider-stuff"
"If you say so Pete, anyway, I gotta go, I have the night shift tonight, I larb you"
"Larb you too May" Peter said, and quickly began eating again.

May was out of the door, leaving the two boys home alone. After another couple of minutes both Ned and Peter was done eating.
"Just go up and finish your homework Ned, I'll take care of cleaning the kitchen, there isn't much anyway"
"Okay, thanks dude" Ned said, and went upstairs while Peter gathered the paper boxes and plastic bags, he threw them out and put the plates and glasses in the dishwasher.

Then he went upstairs and looked at the suitcase where his spidersuit was in. He grabbed the homework papers from the printer and put them in his school bag, before opening the suitcase and grabbing the suit.
"Hey Ned, I'm going out as Spider-Man now, just stay here and finish your homework or go home if you want"

"Can I sleep over please? I'll stay awake till you come home so I can hear all about the suit!" Ned said excitedly. Peter giggled.
"Ask your mom, I'm sure May don't mind, also just go to bed, I'll wake you up when I get home, btw I might ask Karen to call you just to see if it works, so don't panic"
"Sure dude, good luck"
"Thank you" Peter yelled, jumping out of the window.

Then he swung away into the sunset, and landed on top of a tall building, just sitting there, waiting for Karen to give him any crimes to fight. Upgrading the suit was the best choice ever.

~2119 words