Chapter 19

Chapter 19

The room was dim, only one chandelier was on. The room was cold and smelled like it had rained. A man is standing with a tin bucket filled with water in his hand.

"Wake up buddy." The man threw water at Jungkook who was sitting on a wooden chair with his hands and feet tied.

Jungkook opened his eyes, his bruised face and bloody lips were visible, he adjusted his gaze, the light was too bright and he couldn't see straight ahead.

and when his eyes opened, he saw the one he loved standing before him, bound and unconscious in a chair.

"Jin!" When Jungkook tried to get up, someone grabbed his hair and put a gun to his head.

"Wait, don't be too hasty Jungkook, we have just started." A man said.

"Let him go! He doesn't know anything about this!" he said.

"Of course, I'll let him go, but you have to choose between them." The man says and someone enters the room, making Jungkook's eyes widen, another man brings in a woman with a bomb vest on her body.

"J-Jieun?" Jungkook said he saw Jieun's mouth covered with tape and her eyes were puffy.

"What did you do to her!" Jungkook said, he tried to struggle but the bonds in his hands were very tight, Jungkook's words made the man behind him laugh.

"Let them go! You can kill me!" he said.

"There's no point in killing you, I still need your skill, your contract hasn't even expired, so I can't kill you, but I can kill one of them," The man said.

Jieun sat beside Jin who was still unconscious, and Jungkook sat in front of them. He could see how the condition of the two of them was.

"Jungkook, your time is running out, I need an answer, who do you choose? your wife or your husband?" The man said, tears kept rolling down Jungkook's cheeks, he looked annoyed by what the man did to them.

"I think we should wake up the husband first, I want to see his reaction," The man said and he seemed to call someone, and when the man approached Jin, Jungkook's eyes widened again.

"Hi, Jungkook it's nice to meet you, but I'm sorry our second meeting wasn't pleasant," the man said, he approached Jin and squatted beside Jin's chair.

"Don't you dare touch him! You bastard!!" Jungkook said and the man got close to his face on Jin's face, pulled Jin's face making him turn towards the man, and kissed him, of course, it made Jungkook sick, he tried to free himself from the chair, he wanted to kill the man.

"I swear I will kill you!" Jungkook said.

"Jin, Kim Seokjin, wake up baby, I'm here," The man said, he lightly patted Jin's cheek and made Jin slowly open his eyes, he looked very weak, it looked like someone gave drugs to Jin.

"Y-Yoongi?" Jin said when he turned to the man who woke him up and Yoongi just smiled and when he realized that he was tied up he immediately panicked and tried to break free, he looked ahead and how surprised he was to see Jungkook's condition.

"Jungkook!" Jin said and he looked to his side and saw a woman he recognized by the face, she had a bomb vest on her chest.

"Let me go!" Jin said.

"Sshhh, don't be loud, your husband will choose who will leave this place, only one person, now, choose who you want to save" The man grabbed Jungkook's hair.

"Jungkook..." Jin just cried looking at his husband, Jin's heart was so broken seeing the face of the man he loved battered like that. They shouldn't have split up earlier, Jin should have stayed with Jungkook.

"Come on Jungkook say one name, Jieun or Jin?" The man said and Jungkook kept staring at Jin and Jieun.

"Let them both go, they have nothing to do with this! Kill me! Just kill me!" he said.

"No!!!" Jin said.

"Fine, it will be much more interesting if you decide for yourself," The man said.

He ordered his men to get out of the room and whispered in Jungkook's ear.

"You only have 5 minutes before the bomb in Jieun's chest explodes, show me your skills, I wonder who you will take out of this building, remember, I'm in full control here," The man said and walked out of the room, he saw the bomb in Jieun's chest start counting down.

"Jungkook..." Jin said.

"I'm sorry baby, I'm sorry Jieun, I put you in danger," Jungkook said.

"Believe what you believe and it will come true, I believe in you, I want to be able to sleep in your arms tonight like yesterday," Jin said and it made Jungkook's heart hurt.

To be continued...