Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Jin felt his head hurt a lot, he opened his eyes and saw him in his bed, he didn't know how long he had been lying in his bed but the sun was already shining brightly outside, Jin tried to see clearly but his body felt weak until someone came out of the bathroom and approached him.

"Hey, you're awake," Jungkook said, he sat beside Jin and Jin tried to remember what happened to him.

"Why am I here? My head hurts so bad" Jin said.

"I'm sorry," Jungkook took Jin's hand and held it.

"No, don't touch me, why am I so weak? What are you doing to me?" Jin said.

"Just sleep," Jungkook said, he brought his face close to Jin's and kissed him.

"I will protect you," Jungkook said.

"Why did you kiss me?" Jin said.

"Because I want to, I'll be gone for a while, don't go anywhere until I get home, okay?" he said.

"No, I--"

"Sshh, just stay here, okay?" Jungkook said and Jin just closed his eyes, they were too heavy to open and he fell back asleep.

***

Jin woke up when his head fell, he opened his eyes and realized he was in the car, he looked to his side and it was Jungkook driving beside him.

"Where are you taking me?" Jin said.

"Hey, you--"

"Jungkook answer me! Where are you taking me?" Jin said.

"Jin can you don't ask me anything for now? I'll explain everything okay?" he said.

"No! stop the car right now! I want to get out of here!" Jin said.

"No," Jungkook said and Jin unbuckled his seat belt, trying to open the door but Jungkook immediately stopped the car and grabbed Jin's hand.

"Listen to me! you get us all in trouble if you run away from me," Jungkook said.

"What are you talking about?" Jin said.

"Jin, please just...please," Jungkook said.

"What are you doing?" Jin said.

"I can't tell you right now but I promise when we get there I'll explain everything," Jungkook said.

"What do you mean? Where are you taking me?" Jin said.

"Somewhere that only you and I know," Jungkook said, Jin leaned back in his seat and looked out the window sobbing, while Jungkook helped fasten Jin's seat belt and drove back, his hand didn't let go of Jin's hand a bit.

To be continued...