Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Jungkook woke up from his sleep when he heard something from outside his room, he opened his eyes and saw Jin still fast asleep in his arms. He felt something was doesn't right in that place, he slowly pulled his hand from under Jin's head, kissing his forehead before getting out of bed. He peeked out the window, the morning light was already shining very brightly, then he went to the bathroom to clean his face and it was then that he heard another noise coming from outside his room.

He immediately took the gun from the table and stood at the door, looking through the peephole to see what was out there, he only saw a cleaning service busy cleaning the room across from him.

"You have got up?" Jin's voice surprised Jungkook, he almost had a heart attack, he turned to Jin, who was already sitting on the bed with his hair a little messy, his face was very cute, like a baby with red lips

"You startled me, why did you wake up?" Jungkook said he walked Jin to the bed.

"I can't feel your hug anymore," Jin said and Jungkook hugged him too.

"Sleep a little more, your body must be very tired," Jungkook said.

"Why are you carrying your gun? Is there something out there?" Jin said.

"No, I woke up hearing something but I think it was just the cleaning service," Jungkook said and he let go of his hug.

"I'm going to take a shower, if you don't want to sleep anymore, hold this gun, you know how to use it, right?" he said.

"Can we take a bath together?" Jin said, he looked at Jungkook in front of him and Jungkook just smiled.

"I'll get the hot water first," Jungkook said, he kissed those cute lips before walking into the bathroom and turning on the water, making sure he wanted it to be the temperature he wanted.

He came out after filling the bathtub and saw Jin already standing by the window, Jungkook approached Jin and stood beside him, he took Jin's hand and held it tightly.

"I'm scared Jungkook," Jin said.

"Me too, I've been doing this job for 5 years and I've never felt this scared, I know it's because I'm with you, I'm afraid something bad will happen and I'll regret everything," Jungkook said.

"It's okay, you said I'm the reason why you're still alive right? then I have to be here so you can live," Jin said, he kissed Jungkook's arm before resting his head on Jungkook's shoulder.

Jungkook's fear is now getting worse, he loves the man beside him, but it seems his decision only brings Jin in danger. Maybe he can't have everything he wants, moreover, his job makes Jungkook unable to live like other men. That life no longer belongs to him, it already belongs to someone else.

***

In the bath, Jin lay down on Jungkook, Jungkook just hugged Jin from behind and kissed him as if the world would end after that.

"Jungkook," Jin said.

"Hmm?" he said.

"Do you know what a dreamcatcher is?" Jin said.

"Yeah, a hanging ornament with hanging feathers and a net in the middle, why? don't you have one at home? he said.

"You saw it?" Jin said.

"Of course, but what's the use of that?" he said.

"I dunno, but the seller told me if I buy that, the good things will get caught in its net and the bad things will go away," Jin said.

"Do you believe in that sort of thing?" he said.

"At first I didn't want to believe the myth, I bought it just because I like the color, pink and purple will always be a beautiful combination, and I like it, but now I know the reason why I need that dreamcatcher," Jin said.

"What?" Jungkook said and Jin turned to his husband.

"I want the dreamcatcher to keep bad things away for both of us because I don't want to lose you," Jin said and Jungkook hugged him tightly, he kissed Jin's cheek and let Jin lean on him.

"I won't leave you, believe what you want to believe, then it will come true, I love you Jin," Jungkook buried his face in Jin's neck.

"I love you too Jungkook," Jin said.

To be continued...