🔞Chapter 16🔞

Chapter 16

Part 2

Jin's legs look scrunched up, that's a reaction to the pleasure he feels, Jungkook is still sucking on Jin's neck, even now his suction is going down to Jin's chest. Jungkook could feel Jin's heart beating fast. Jin opened his eyes only to see what Jungkook was doing and his hand started stroking Jungkook's head.

As the kiss went down, Jungkook lifted Jin's clothes to his chest and continued to kiss Jin's stomach, making Jin squirm, Jin was no longer even holding Jungkook's head, he could only squeeze the sheets beside him, letting Jungkook do anything to him. Something new for Jin, a sensation that Jin had never felt before, it felt like he was on the ninth cloud.

"Aahhh...fuckkk...Jungkook please, I can't hold it in any longer" Jin said, he didn't even open his eyes, and Jungkook lifted his body. He opened his shirt and threw it on the floor, making Jin stunned to see the body, for the first time. Jin could only swallow hard when he saw his husband.

"Jin, it's my first time, but trust me, I'll take it slow," Jungkook said.

"Yeah, I believe you," Jin says and Jungkook stands up from the bed, he takes off his pants and Jin's eyes twitch as Jungkook removes his underwear, it's so big, popping out as soon as Jungkook lowers them.

"Are you ready?" Jungkook said and Jin just nodded. Jungkook also pulled Jin's legs, bringing his body a little closer to him, Jungkook opened the zipper on Jin's pants and made Jin support his body with his elbows to see him.

Jungkook took off Jin's pants and his beautiful legs were exposed. Jin was so nervous that time, he was speechless and just went along with what Jungkook wanted from him. Jungkook didn't even wait long, he saw Jin's dick had hardened like his, he opened Jin's underwear and saw the pink dick.

"Perfect, you look perfect," Jungkook said and he spread Jin's legs, he stroked their smooth legs, from the calves to the thighs, made Jin lay back down, and closed his eyes, he even bit his lips.

"I can't...I can't help it Jungkook, aaahhh.." Jin says and Jungkook just smiles, he hasn't even touched Jin's dick but it looks like he has reached his climax, Jungkook lets Jin cumming first, and Jin's breath becomes very shallow order. Jin opened his eyes and saw Jungkook in front of him.

"You look so hot," Jungkook said and immediately got on the bed, he opened Jin's legs wide and pointed his dick right at the entrance, Jin undressed and pulled Jungkook to kiss him.

"I love you," Jin said.

"I love you too Jeon Seokjin, and now it's my turn," Jungkook said, he lifted his body slightly, redirected his dick, and pushed it slowly, making Jin close his eyes and squeeze the sheets tight.

"Aaahhhhh...it hurts...but...don't stop," Jin said and Jungkook pushed it again until he felt he was deep enough and slowly started moving it, in and out at the same tempo.

"Ohhhh...fuckkkk..mmphhhhh...aahh," Not only Jin was in pleasure, but Jungkook too, he just closed his eyes, lifted his body and held both of Jin's knees, and pushed his dick again, opening his eyes to see how hot of his husband, with the sweat on his body, hickeys on his neck and chest. It was the best he'd ever tasted.

"Mmphhhh...aahh...keep moving..." Jin continued to moan, and his sighs made Jungkook even more passionate. He dug his dick deeper and pushed it fast. Make their bodies move in rhythm.

"Yess baby...aahh you're so fucking tight baby..fuck..Seokjin," Jungkook said, push after push Jungkook gave to Jin, they didn't care how loud they were at that time. The world feels like it belongs to both of you if lust is in power.

"Baby...I want to cumming," Jungkook said.

"Aahhhh...just do it...mmphhhh...together," Jin said and the last push Jungkook gave made his dick spit out warm cum.

Their breathing became very heavy with the sweat on their bodies, even Jin's legs were shaking as Jungkook pulled his dick slowly out, cum flowed a little and Jin opened his eyes, he saw Jungkook.

"Come here," Jin said and Jungkook approached Jin, he hovered over Jin's body and kissed his face.

"Jungkook stop," Jin giggled.

"Do you like it?" he said.

"I like it," Jin said.

"Good because I like it too, can you sleep now?" he said.

"Yes, I can sleep well now," Jin said.

"Go to sleep baby, I'll clean your body," Jungkook said.

"Wait, lie beside me, I want to hug you," Jin said and Jungkook lay down next to Jin, letting his arm be a pillow for his husband's head.

"I'm so happy," Jin said.

"Me too," Jungkook said.

"I thought I would never feel this way with you, but I was wrong," Jin said.

"I've been waiting for a long time, seeing you on CCTV makes me imagine when I can touch this beautiful body, and the answer is tonight," Jungkook said.

"Did you install CCTV in the bathroom?" Jin raised his head to look at Jungkook.

"Of course, no one will see but me, I have to do it, I don't want to miss anything," Jungkook said and Jin smacked Jungkook's chest gently.

"Aish, but it's okay, I like it," Jin kissed Jungkook's chest which he hit earlier before laying his head there.

To be continued...