Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Jin woke up from his sleep, strangely he still felt sleepy even though he had slept for a long time, he opened his eyes and saw that he was already in his bed, he was no longer even wearing his work clothes and his favorite pajamas were already attached to his body. But no one was there, he didn't see Jungkook beside him, he tried to find his phone but he couldn't find it, then he remembered where he was last time, he must have left it there, or someone took it when he was sleeping.

Jin woke up from his bed, it was still 4 am, just imagine he slept long enough, but he still felt incredibly sleepy. He came out of the room to get a drink while rubbing his eyes and yawning. But when he headed to the kitchen he was surprised to see Jungkook was still there, drinking a can of beer, not one but several empty cans almost filling the table.

"Jungkook?" Jin said and Jin's voice made him turn his head.

"Why are you awake? It's still too early." Jungkook said.

"I think I'm thirsty," Jungkook nodded and Jin headed for the fridge to get a drink. He turned to face the table, facing his husband.

"Jungkook" Jin said and Jungkook looked at him.

"What?" a Very cold voice.

"Did you see my phone?" Jin said.

"No," Jungkook said.

"Really? So my phone is lost," Jin said.

"I don't know, here, you can use my phone for a while, I'll buy you a new phone," Jungkook handed his phone to Jin.

"Oh no thanks, I can buy it myself, you also need this phone right?" Jin said.

"I have another one, so use this phone," Jungkook asked Jin to put it on and Jin took it before sitting across from Jungkook.

"I'm sorry," Jin said.

"What for?" he said.

"I should have made something for you last night, but—"

"It's okay," Jungkook said.

"Ever since I drank the water, I feel sleepy, but I'm not sure if it's because of the water or because my body isn't fit," Jin said.

"Take the day off, I'll accompany you to the doctor," Jungkook said.

"I can't, Irene and Jennie also didn't come to work yesterday because they were sick, Yoongi said they had food poisoning and were hospitalized, so only me and Yoongi," Jin said.

"Yoongi? Who's that?" he said.

"He's the new teacher where I work," Jin said.

"Do you often talk to him?" he said.

"Yes, of course, he's my co-worker," Jin said and Jungkook looked silent, he seemed to be thinking about something, while Jin only focused on counting how many cans Jungkook finished in an instant.

"Wait, you drank 11 cans alone?" Jin said and Jungkook just looked at him.

"Don't you feel nauseous? dizzy or something?" Jin said.

"No," Jungkook said.

"Why are you so cold to me? whereas yesterday you gave me flowers and said 'I love you' on the phone," Jin said.

"Jin, from now on I will take you and pick you up to work, don't go home with anyone or talk to anyone besides me, including Yoongi," Jungkook said, he got up from his chair and went to the room, but Jin held him back.

"Wait, why? he's my friend, and why do you have to drive me to work? I can do it myself, I've been doing it all along and I'm fine," Jin said.

"Just do what I say," Jungkook said.

"Is there anyone else?" Jin said.

"What do you mean?" he said.

"I should be the one asking, do you think it's nice to be in this strange house with people you've never met? I was even forced to marry you just to live alone, do you think that's good? You never even touched me Jungkook, we haven't even slept together since we got married. You only kissed me once when the priest told you to, that's all. You were never here, then who would I become a husband for?" Jin said.

"It's still too early to discuss that right?" he said.

"Really?" Jin chuckled at his reaction and he just looked at Jin.

"You didn't even answer any of my questions," Jin said.

"I don't want to talk about it," Jungkook said and Jin just sighed with tears in his eyes.

"Okay, I'll take that as an answer, if you don't want me then maybe marriage is just a stupid game you want to try with an idiot like me." Jin passed him and entered his room, he slammed the door and went back to lying on his bed.

To be continued...