Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Jin stopped his car on a quiet street, he didn't know where they were, but Jin couldn't take it anymore, his body was shaking, he also couldn't stop crying and bowed his head on the steering wheel, Jungkook who saw that immediately let go of his seat belt and pulled Jin was in his arms.

"I'm scared, what happened to you? I heard a gun. I'm scared," Jin cried in Jungkook's arms.

"I'm okay, this is not my blood, I'm okay, I'm sorry I got you into trouble like this, I'm sorry," Jungkook hugged his husband tightly as well as Jin.

When Jin let go of his hug and looked at Jungkook in front of him, he saw a bloodstain on Jungkook's face and tried to wipe it off, Jungkook finally took his shaking hand. He kissed Jin's hand before looking at him.

"I'm fine," Jungkook said.

"Is this your job?" Jin said.

"Much worse than this, but look, I'm still alive right?" Jin punched Jungkook's chest.

"What are you saying? There's nothing better, whatever you did was just a bad thing that made you fall into a black hole, if it's like this how can you get out?" Jin said, he wanted to pull the hand that was held by Jungkook but Jungkook held him back.

"That's why I'm with you, I can see the light even in the darkness, maybe you can lead me to the exit," Jungkook said.

"And what did you say earlier? You said you love me, I know it's a lie, you just said that to calm me down right? Since you have a wife and a son, it's impossible for you to love a man like me," Jin said.

"Jin, I didn't marry Jieun for love, at that time I had to marry someone so I could work, but I didn't know that my job would take me this far into this dark world. I married her because she was pregnant and the man who made her pregnant left like that. I've never even touched her, I just need my marriage certificate to apply for jobs, even so, I always send money to them. Jin, I'm the same as you, since the first time your father showed me your photo in his wallet, at that moment my heart starts pounding every time I remember your face, I've always followed you since then, protecting you and watching over you even until you sleep, I know what your habits are, that's why I gave you everything in our house, everything you need so you don't miss your house," Jungkook said.

"I don't believe this, is what you said true? You're not lying to me right?" Jin said.

"No, I'm not lying to you, I'm only telling you about this, only you," Jungkook said.

"Then who is that man?" Jin said.

"He's one of my boss's assistants, they must have started to notice my movements, they must be watching me, I will take Jieun and Younjun away from there and after that, we will live far away from here," Jungkook said.

"What about my dad? I don't want to leave him." Jin said.

"I know someone who can take good care of him," Jungkook said.

"Why doesn't he just come with us?" Jin said.

"He can't, living with us will only put him in danger, but I need you to live, I love you Jin," Jungkook said.

"Jungkook, I...I don't know what to answer, but, if the reason my heart flutters every time I'm with you is because of love then, I love you too," Jin said and he hugged Jungkook again, kissed Jungkook's shoulder, and laid his head there.

To be continued...