Chapter 2

Chapter 2

That night Jin slept alone in his big bedroom, he just stared at the dreamcatcher he had just bought. His favorite color caught his attention. Jin was already lying on his bed covering his pink silk pajamas with a blanket and getting ready to sleep, but the sound of the phone rang, he was very sleepy but the ringing of the phone didn't stop. He grabbed the phone on his bedside table and looked to see who was calling him, it was Yoongi, his friend from kindergarten, he's also a teacher.

"Hello?" Jin said.

"Hey, you haven't slept yet?" he said.

"I was almost asleep when you called me, what's wrong Yoongi?" Jin said.

"I'm sorry, it was my fault, I just suddenly thought of you, and tried to call you to make sure you were okay," Yoongi said.

"You thought of me? We just met today, you're weird." Jin said.

"Jin," Yoongi said.

"Hmm?"

"Do you always come and go alone?" he said.

"Yes, why?" Jin said.

"Are you alone at home?" he said.

"Yoongi your question is so creepy, yes I'm alone, why do you ask that question?" Jin said.

"Aren't you already married?" he said.

"Ah I don't know, I don't want to talk about it," Jin said.

"Don't you feel lonely? Can I stop by there some other time?" Yoongi said, Jin was silent, it wasn't his house and he couldn't allow anyone to come there, but he was lonely and he needed friends.

"Yeah, you can come here whenever you want, my husband won't come here, he's very busy," Jin said.

They talked for a long time on the phone, Jin saw that it was already 11 pm when he hung up the phone and his sleepy eyes just closed.

***

The sound of the alarm woke him up from his late sleep. Jin took his phone and there was no call from his husband, his life was so strange. Forced to marry and now have to live life after marriage, alone.

Jin sat on the edge of the bed, he yawned while wiping his eyes before opening the curtains in his room, letting the sunlight in. Jin also went to the bathroom to clean himself and came out of the room to make breakfast.

It was normal for him not to see anyone there, he even almost forgot that he was already someone else's husband. Jin was just frying bacon and scrambled egg, he had just moved it all onto his plate when the bell rang.

"Aish, who came this early?" Jin muttered, he put the wok on the stove and opened the door, he saw a courier with a bouquet in his hand.

"Good morning sir, here are flowers for you," The Courier said.

"From who? Are you sure these flowers are for me?" Jin said.

"Yes, I delivered something to the address given, these flowers were sent from Mr. Jungkook to Mr. Seokjin," the courier said and Jin stared, how could he not, for 3 months he had never received anything from Jungkook, there was nothing romantic like that he give it to Jin.

"Thank you," Jin took the bouquet and entered his house, he put the flowers on the dining table, next to his plate, and sat in his chair looking at the flowers.

Not long after his phone rang, he saw who was calling him and he was more surprised when he found out who had called him that early, it was his husband, Jungkook.

"Hello?" Jin said.

"Have you received a bouquet from me?" he said.

"Yeah, the flowers just arrived, but why? You've never given me anything like this before?" Jin said.

"Did you like it?" he said.

"This is my favorite flower, it's Lily, of course, I like it," Jin said.

"That's great if you like it, I'll be home tonight, can you make me some dinner?" he said.

"But didn't you say you had to be out of town for a week?" Jin said.

"I canceled it, make me your favorite food," Jungkook said.

"Fine, I'll make one," Jin said.

"Ok, I love you," Jungkook said and Jin was surprised again for the third time, he didn't answer the words and just hung up the phone.

"Am I dreaming?" Jin muttered.

To be continued...