Chapter 5

Chapter 5

The ringing of the phone made Jin wake up again from his sleep, he saw the curtains had been opened and his dreamcatcher was hanging beautifully there, Jin was looking for where the source of the sound was and when he turned around, he was surprised to see Jungkook there, sleeping with his face facing him. Very handsome, with piercings on his lips and eyebrows. Not Jin's type but if he sees him while sleeping, Jin doesn't think anyone can resist him. He was like a baby when he slept, then Jin woke up after hearing the phone ring again. Jin looked at the table beside Jungkook and it was his phone, he tried to take the phone slowly so he wouldn't wake Jungkook, maybe Jungkook was too drunk to wake up.

When Jin reaches for it, Jungkook holds Jin's hand and makes him surprised.

"Jeez Jungkook, you scared me," Jin said, his face right on top of Jungkook's, their eyes met, so close.

"What are you doing?" he said.

"I...I just wanted to see who called you," Jin said and the phone stopped and Jungkook made Jin lay back down with him on top of Jin, making Jin nervous at that moment.

"Don't ever touch my phone, got it?" Jungkook said and Jin was silent, he couldn't answer because he was too nervous.

"Jin, do you understand?" Jungkook said and Jin tried to nod his head and Jungkook brought his face closer and whispered to Jin.

"Answer with your voice," Jungkook said and he pulled his face to look at Jin.

"Y-Yeah, I see," Jin said.

"Good," Jungkook kissed Jin's forehead before getting up from his bed, making Jin glued to his bed before he could breathe a sigh of relief.

***

Jungkook was still there when Jin came out of his room, he was getting ready to go to work.

"You are still here?" Jin said.

"Yes, are you ready?" Jungkook said and Jin nodded.

"Come on," Jungkook got up from the couch and put his phone in.

"Wait, come on? Where are you going?" Jin said.

"Drove you to work," Jungkook said.

"No, I can go alone," Jin said and Jungkook approached Jin, he stood in front of Jin and fixed Jin's slightly messy hair.

"Come on," Jungkook took Jin's hand and led him away. Since what happened that morning in bed, Jin's heart couldn't be controlled anymore. He feels nervous when his with Jungkook.

It was the second time Jin was in the same car with his husband, but nothing was said as they drove. After 25 minutes, they finally arrived at Jin's workplace, he saw that Yoongi had just arrived on his motorcycle.

"Who's he?" Jungkook stopped his car.

"He's Yoongi, why?" Jin said.

"Nothing," Jungkook said Jin took off his seat belt.

"Okay, thanks for the ride, are you going to work today? I can make dinner." Jin said.

"Yeah, you don't have to make dinner for me," Jungkook said.

"Okay, bye," Jin got out of the car and Yoongi realized Jin's arrival, he turned to Jin with a smile on his face, while Jungkook just looked at them.

"Hey, you came earlier today," Yoongi said.

"Yes, my husband--"

"Jin," Jungkook called him, making Jin and Yoongi stop in front of the entrance, they turned to Jungkook who ran over to Jin.

"What is it?" Jin said.

"You forgot something," Jungkook said.

"Hmm? What?" Jungkook approached Jin and covered his cheek before kissing him, making Jin widen his eyes, his heart might have exploded at that moment because he couldn't feel anything.

"I love you," Jungkook said, he smiled before leaving Jin with Yoongi there.

"What is he doing?" Yoongi said and Jin was still silent, he was quite surprised to see what Jungkook did to him, his attitude was very strange but, it was enough to make Jin touched.

"Jin, are you okay?" he said.

"Huh? ah yes, yes I'm fine, let's go inside," Jin said.

To be continued...