Chapter 8

Chapter 8

"Jin, wake up, we're here" Jungkook stroked Jin's cheek to wake him up, and when he opened his eyes, he only saw trees around him and a waterfall in front of him.

"Where are we?" Jin said.

"Somewhere, let's go," Jungkook got out of the car as well Jin, but when he wanted to open the door, he saw his wedding ring stuck beautifully on his finger, he remembered he he has thrown away the ring.

Jin got out of the car and followed Jungkook, walking into the forest, and stopped when he saw a house there.

"Why did you stop? Come on," Jungkook said and Jin slowly followed Jungkook into the house.

"Whose house is this?" Jin said.

"This is mine, my son always wanted a house in the woods and--"

"Okay, I don't want to hear it, then why did you bring me here? You want to kill me here and throw my corpse?" Jin said and Jungkook just chuckled.

"Why are you laughing?" Jin said and Jungkook walked up to him, making Jin slowly back away.

"Stop, don't come to me," Jin said.

"Okay, I won't come to you," Jungkook said.

"When do you want to explain everything?" Jin said.

"Change into your comfortable clothes, that's my room, choose the clothes you want," Jungkook said and Jin entered the room.

The room was very warm, everything looked neat and there was something that caught Jin's attention, a photo by his bed. It was a photo of Jungkook with his wife and son. Making Jin cry again and he quickly wiped away his tears.

***

"Have you ever held a gun before?" he said.

"What? Are you crazy? that's illegal." Jin said they were eating dinner at the time.

"I'll teach you how to shoot tomorrow," Jungkook said.

"Excuse me, I said it's illegal, so I don't want to do it," Jin said.

"At least try it first, you'll know why I told you to do it," Jungkook said.

"No, and now, just tell me, what's going on here?" Jin said.

"I'm a spy, and I'm also an assassin, I work in one of the most dangerous mafia gangs in Seoul, and that's where I met your father, he was just a courier, but I knew your father so well, until he never came because he was sick. I often see you, but maybe you never realize it if I often watch over you. I decided to quit my job, but it was very hard, they know I already have a family, but they can't find out who my family is because I hide their identity. I never met or communicated with them, I just sent them letters and money for their lives," Jungkook said.

"Then why did you marry me?" Jin said.

"Your father is sick and he needs money for treatment, right? He asked me to take care of you, and I agreed, he's been taking care of me all along," Jungkook said.

"So you put me in danger," Jin said and he lowered his head while fiddling with the fork in his hand.

To be continued...