Chapter 9

Chapter 9

After washing the dishes, Jin saw Jungkook smoking outside, he sat by the bonfire and Jin came over to him, he sat beside Jungkook, didn't say anything and just stared straight at the bonfire until Jungkook rested his head on Jin's shoulder, making Jin turn towards him.

"What are you doing?" Jin said.

"I'm tired," Jungkook said.

"What? What do you mean?" Jin said.

"I'm tired of running like this, I'm just hiding like a coward," Jungkook said.

"Yeah, it's you, don't you miss them? your wife and son?" Jin said.

"I never even saw my son, I wasn't by her side when she gave birth to Younjun, I forbade her to contact me," Jungkook said.

"Yes, she called you because she was worried about her son, Younjun was sick and she took Younjun to the hospital," Jin said and Jungkook immediately lifted his head from Jin's shoulder, he looked at Jin as well as Jin.

"She contacted me? and you picked up the phone?" he said.

"No, actually I contacted her, she messaged you and I was wondering who sent the message, so I contacted her, am I going to get in trouble?" Jin said and their eyes locked. Jungkook stubbed out his cigarette and took Jin's hand.

"What are you doing? I said don't touch me," Jin said.

"I know you always wanted me to touch you," Jungkook said.

"What are you talking about?" Jin said.

"I installed a lot of CCTV in the house, even in the bathroom," Jungkook said.

"What? Are you crazy? are you a pervert?" Jin said, he looked annoyed and Jungkook just chuckled.

"I'm kidding, but I do install a lot of CCTV in the house, I know what you're doing even though I'm not there," Jungkook said.

"Did...did you see me changing clothes?" Jin said.

"Everything," Jungkook said, and when Jungkook brought his face closer to Jin's, Jin immediately stood up.

"You're crazy, I'm sleepy, I'm going to sleep, bye," Jin immediately entered the house, he held his chest, his heart was beating fast, he went into the room, lay down on the bed, and immediately covered himself with a blanket.

To be continued...