Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Jin felt very cold, he couldn't sleep well that night, even though he had covered his body with a blanket, the cold still woke him up. He opened his eyes and saw that it was still dark, he didn't know what time it was, but he was really cold in the room. Jin came out of his room and saw Jungkook sleeping on the couch, Jin approached Jungkook and felt it was much warmer there than in his room.

He woke Jungkook by touching his arm and Jungkook opened his eyes, looking at Jin.

"What is it?" he said.

"Could you turn on the heater in the room? I'm so cold," Jin said.

"Sleep here, it's warm here," Jungkook said.

"Are you awake yet? here where? Come on Jungkook turn on the heater in my room," Jin said and Jungkook pulled him, making Jin fall on top of Jungkook's body.

"Here, sleep with me here, there's only one heater here," Jungkook said, he didn't open his eyes and Jin tried to get up.

"No, thanks, I'll go back to my room," Jin rushed into the room. He sat on the edge of the bed and looked at the photo on the nightstand before covering it. He lay back down and covered his body.

Jin slept without waking up again, he even slept very well that night, he woke up with a fresh body, he stretched before getting up and when he was about to leave the room, he saw the heater was in his room, he immediately came out and saw Jungkook still sleeping on the sofa without heating, even Jin was very cold as soon as he came out of the room.

He made coffee for himself and intended to go back into his room but seeing Jungkook who was curled up with his blanket made Jin feel bad for him, moreover, the blanket was slightly opened and fell on the floor. Jin approached Jungkook, put the coffee on the table, and covered Jungkook's body with a blanket. His face is very adorable, he looks very different when he is sleeping.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Jungkook said and Jin flinched.

"Gosh, Jungkook! you can make me die instantly, you're awake? Since when?" Jin said.

"Since you looked at me." Jungkook opened his eyes and looked at Jin.

"Why did you put the heater in the room?" Jin said.

"You said you were cold," Jungkook said.

"Yeah but now it's you who's cold," Jin said.

"Yeah, I'm really cold," Jungkook said.

"Why are you looking at me like that? I'm not a bone." Jin said and just as he was about to get up Jungkook held his hand.

"Wait," Jungkook sat down on the sofa and pulled Jin on his lap.

"What are you doing?" Jin said.

"I said I was cold," Jungkook immediately hugged Jin's body and laid his head on Jin's shoulder.

"We can't do this," Jin said, he pushed Jungkook's body and tried to stand up but Jungkook held his body by holding Jin's waist.

"Where are you going? stay here," Jungkook said.

"This is so awkward," Jin said.

"Are you still mad at me?" he said.

"Why should I be mad at you?" Jin said.

"Because I lied to you," Jungkook said.

"No, we're still getting a divorce, maybe after we get out of here," Jin said and Jungkook chuckled.

"Why are you laughing?" Jin said.

"You're so adorable," Jungkook said and cupped Jin's cheeks then caressed them, making Jin's cheeks blush and his heart beat fast.

"Why are your cheeks blushing? I was just looking at you," Jungkook said.

"Aish, come on let me go, I'm going to take a shower, you said you want to teach me to shoot," Jin got up from his lap and rushed to his room to take a shower.

"He even left his coffee, so cute" Jungkook said and took Jin's coffee to drink it.

To be continued...