Chapter 18

Chapter 18

Jungkook and Jin were getting ready to leave after finishing their breakfast, he came out of the room with a mask and hat like when he came there. Nothing suspicious came out of the elevator, but as they headed towards the reception, Jungkook stopped in his tracks, he saw two suspicious people sitting in the lobby. Not far from the receptionist, Jungkook took Jin to the toilet, he made sure no one was there.

"Jungkook what's wrong?" Jin whispered.

"Did you see the two men sitting in the lobby? I think I know them, I don't think it's just the two of them, but the others are already waiting near our car," Jungkook said and he looked for a window for them to get out of there and yes there was a small ventilation window above one of the toilets.

"Jungkook where are you going?" Jin said as Jungkook climbed onto the toilet to open the window.

"Come here, can you see that street?" he said.

"Yeah, I saw it," Jin said.

"We're going down that road, I'll be out first and you'll be out after, are you ready?" he said.

"But, that's too high," Jin said.

"Hey, look at me, I'm there, I won't hurt you, here, you wear my necklace, I will always be with you like you are always with me," Jungkook said, he put his necklace on Jin and kissed Jin before leaving through the window.

Right after he came out they heard banging on the door from outside the toilet and it startled Jin.

"Who's that?" Jin said.

"Jin, stay focused, come here, hold out your hand, I'll pull you out," Jungkook said and Jin turned towards the door before reaching his hand out and Jungkook pulling him.

They still have to jump down, to be able to run to the street that Jungkook meant before.

"I'll jump first so I can catch you, okay?" Jungkook said and Jin just stared down with tears in his eyes, he's afraid of heights.

"Jin," Jungkook said.

"I can't, I'm scared, I'm scared Jungkook," Jin turned to Jungkook.

"No you can, you can do this, I know, you're good at this, look at me," Jungkook said and Jin turned to him.

"I love you so much Jin, I want to always lie down with you until we fall asleep and open my eyes with you still in my arms," Jungkook said.

"Me too," Jin said.

"But we can't do it if we're still here," Jungkook said and he heard slamming on the door heard from inside.

"Don't think about it, just do it," Jungkook jumped and waited for Jin who was still upstairs.

"Come on you can do it, baby," Jungkook said and when the window opened, and showed a guy Jungkook knew, Jungkook immediately shouted at Jin.

"Jin now!" Jungkook said and Jin jumped, Jungkook caught him right and took Jin's hand to run away from there, the sound of the gun continued to chase after them, but Jungkook ensured that no one would be able to hurt them, especially Jin, he pointed his gun at the man and pulled the trigger, he kills the man easily and run back to the streets.

"Wait... just wait, my legs are shaking, Jungkook I can't," Jin said with tears on his cheeks and Jungkook hugged Jin.

"In a minute okay? hold on a little longer," Jungkook said and he looked at Jin, he was sorry to see how Jin was scared, he felt so guilty for pulling Jin into his dark world.

Gunshots were heard again and when Jungkook turned around he saw several men chasing them. Jungkook immediately took Jin's hand and led him away from there. He took Jin to the edge of a busy road and tried to stop a car that was passing there.

There was a car that stopped, a woman was driving and Jungkook immediately approached the woman.

"Are you going to Seoul?" he said.

"Y-Yeah, why are you carrying a gun?" The woman said fearfully.

"Okay, take him to the post office in Seoul, make sure he gets there," Jungkook said and the woman looked at Jin who was still focused on watching the people chasing them.

"Okay." The woman said and Jungkook turned to Jin.

"Jin, listen to me carefully," Jin looked at Jungkook.

"Go with this woman to the post office in Seoul, meet Jackson, state your name, and he will take you to safety," Jungkook said, the sound of the gunshot getting closer and closer.

"How about you?" Jin said.

"I have to buy some time," Jungkook said.

"No! I'm not leaving without you!" Jin said.

"Jeon Seokjin! Just listen to me! please, just go," Jungkook looked at Jin and kissed him on the lips before forcing Jin to get into the car.

"Jungkook!!! please, don't leave me," Jin said from inside the car.

"Go, I love you so much, I'll meet you there, I promise," Jungkook kissed Jin's hand before sending the woman away.

And when the car left, Jungkook also ran the other way, he tried to outwit the guys, but a shootout ensued and when Jungkook took cover behind the building, he checked the bullets in his gun and they were empty.

"Shit!" Jungkook peeked at those who were chasing Jungkook and they got closer.

"I'm sorry Jin, I love you so much," Jungkook said.

To be continued...