Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Jungkook took Jin somewhere in the forest, Jin just followed Jungkook, walking behind Jungkook made Jin smile to himself, he imagined how Jungkook made his heart flutter, but he remembered his wife and son again and it made his smile disappear.

"Here," Jungkook said and Jin widened to see a place where there were lots of broken mannequins.

"What place is this?" Jin said.

"This is my secret place but now I share it with my husband," Jungkook said and Jin tried to hold back his smile.

"Come here, I'll tell you how to hold a gun," Jungkook took Jin's hand and brought Jin to stand right in front of him, he helped Jin to hold the gun and pointed it at the mannequin. Jungkook was right behind Jin, making Jin very nervous.

"Focus on your target," Jungkook whispered behind Jin's ear, making Jin turn his head.

"What?" Jin said.

"Why?" Jungkook whispered and Jin fell silent, their eyes locked.

"You are so beautiful," Jungkook whispered and kissed Jin on the cheek, making Jin close his eyes and Jungkook who was still holding the gun pulled the trigger, making Jin flinch and open his eyes.

"Stay focused," Jungkook said and Jin looked back at the mannequin which fell because the shot hit it.

***

They were resting sitting on a large log, the sun was right above them but it still felt cool, Jungkook sat beside Jin with a gun in his hand, he was seen twirling his gun.

"You did well, even though you said it was your first time holding a gun, but you weren't scared," Jungkook said.

"That's because I've seen a gun before, my dad has one in his room," Jin said.

"Jungkook," Jin said and Jungkook turned to Jin.

"Hmm?"

"I think you're normal, but why did you kiss me?" Jin said.

"Because you're my husband," Jungkook said.

"Strange answer, you have a wife and a son, kissing a man just because he is your husband is a different matter," Jin said.

"Why? Don't you like my kiss?" he said.

"Aish, how great do you think your kiss is? I'm sure many are greater than you," Jin said and Jungkook just stared at Jin.

"Why are you looking at me like that? Don't think anything, I didn't say that so you would kiss me." Jin said.

"Ah, why is it so hot here, can we go back home? How long do we have to hide here?" Jin said, he got up and got ready to leave but Jungkook grabbed Jin's hand and brought Jin to his body.

"W-What...what are you doing?" Jin said.

"You are my husband, I chose you, so you are mine now, I can kiss you anytime, even I can do other things with you," Jungkook said and Jin just swallowed his saliva.

"Who kisses more greatly than me?" he said.

"Aah..aahh about that, I was just kidding," Jin said.

"Let me show you how good my kiss is," Jungkook whispered and pulled Jin by his hips before kissing Jin, the touch of Jungkook's lips awakened many butterflies. He was so weak with that kiss.

"Open your mouth," Jungkook whispers and Jin opens his mouth slightly before Jungkook inserts his tongue, making Jin close his eyes

"Open your mouth," Jungkook whispers and Jin opens his mouth slightly before Jungkook inserts his tongue, making Jin close his eyes. His heart was beating very fast.

They had to break the kiss to breathe, Jin's mouth was still open with saliva almost dripping and Jungkook rubbed it

"Did you like it?" he said.

"Y-Yeah," Jungkook just smiled before kissing Jin again.

To be continued...