Part 6

Author.pov 

20 Days later,

( it's been a lot of days and i keep watching Younger Y/N just to keep her alive... i wasn't going to office except it's the important stuff... there was nothing i could do... as a mafia king i feel so useless... it was then i received a call from my assistant..)

"Mr.JEON! Miss Park ji ah.. is been kidnapped by a random girl... so now we couldn't track her sir!!!" 

" track about that girl..." ( he hanged up the call) 

" I want my revenge... i don't want someone else to kill her before i satisfy! i will kill her on Y/N's birthday... as a present!" ( the smirk made him look so scary)

( i looked at the picture and caressed it...and then i slept on the bed)

Y/N's. pov.

"bitch! do you know who am i?"

"bitch? i know everything about you!"

"do you know who my father is?"

"The daughter of Park groups! your brother is jimin and he has a friend named jungkook the mafia king... you killed your mom for the company's position... am i right?" 

"but who are you?"

(i took my mask off..)

"Y/N?"

"yes, it's me... "

" do you know what my father will do. if he knows you kidnapped me?"

"Too late... CHECKMATE!" ( i said as i showed her father tied up on the chair... drowning in the water..)

"Y/N shii.. here is the drug you asked for!" (jimin said handing me the drug and a vaccine...)

"YAH JIMIN!! UNTIE ME!!! HOW DARE YOU TRY TO KILL YOUR OWN SISTER!!!!" ( she yelled in furiously but the chair fell off)

"THEN HOW DARE TO KILL OUR MOM? even if the sister is more than a venomous snake... it's better to kill her to make sure the others are happy and safe!" (he said and took a dosage of the drug and injected her...)

"this is the revenge of us... for mom, and for Y/N!" 

( her body started to feel pain.... and she fainted)

"Y/N, jungkook is trying to kill her on your birthday... you can join him right?" 

"could you bring him here... before my birthday?" 

"you mean this friday evening?" 

"yeah... today is wednesday. we can start the next week with happiness..."

"seems like a good idea..."

jimin.pov 

( i left the place and i went straight towards jungkook's house... the maids opened the door and i went in and jungkook was watching tv in the living and approached him...) 

"take a leave and be back on monday " ( said to the maids. they were waiting for his order)

"JIMIN... WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING HUH?"

" We have plans until monday!"

"i'm not interested!!!"

" It's about my family members..."

"i've to go to Y/N's grave for her birthday this saturday!"

" please on friday evening!"

"fine then.."

On Friday Evening,

(jimin came on time and jungkook took a seat beside jimin in the car and they started to go to the place)

"where are we going to? sand why are you smiling on a serious situation like this?"

" nothing... you'll take your revenge... and i will be happy to see the killer wo murdered my mom!"

(it was silence... we drove inside a forest and it was so dark and silent... we didn't stop and arrived to our destination after 2 hour... it was now 8 in the night... i headed towards them.. jungkook followed me strangely and i showed him...)

"when this water fills there's a group of piranhas.... and her she is been tied in and these chemicals will kill her... one will-"

"will slowly freeze the blood... second will flow through veins to the brain and attack... third is the muscular pain... fourth.. will make her dead painfully by both brain and heart..." ( his deadly smile keep giving me shivers..)

"yes, that's right... your decision.."

"let them take some rest before the game starts..."

" and i have to tell you something on Y/N's birthday.."

"what it is?"

" i will tell... once it is her birthday.."

"okay fine.."

( it was almost 11.30... the water was almost filled and they both didn't wake up still... i didn't knew where Y/N is... she was no where to be seen... and jungkook gone to inspect and to decide about those two's death... it was planned to kill they both by 12.00am on the day Y/N borned... it was time to start and i started to watch them having some chips..)

"bitch.. it's time for the payback!!!" (jungkook said as she woke up and spotted that she was tied up and some things attacked to her hands and veins..)

(he started the show and she screamed.. dying... as he made the 3rd chemical flow and next was the second.... it made her not able to move... as her total nervous system is been attacked... )

"time for number one!" ( he said and pressed the button and now she was slowing turning so pale... by the suffrage.... it was now about 11.58pm.... then he pressed the last button and buttons for the piranhas at same time and the screamings doubled.... jungkook started to head towards jimin... and stood beside him enjoying the scene with chips....)

(they started the countdown... and they two were dying)

"10... 9... 8... 7... 6... 5...4...3...2...1...HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y/N!" ( Mr.Park and his daughter passed out)