Part - 5

" how could even live so peacefully?"

"this world is been polluted by money and greed... we live in fear of losing someone because of money.."

( we were watching tv and a famous person's interview was going on... )

"don't you think your life will be in danger?"

" i thought of but mostly with a guy"

"who's he? is he a mafia?"

" jeon jungkook the mafia king right now... no one catch him.. or bring him down... he became a maniac... he's so cold than before!" (my heart skipped a beat hearing his name)

"do you think he's the danger?"( i listened carefully)

"ofcourse he is... seems like he lost something he loved so much..."  ( i couldn't resist but go back to him again...hugging him so tighter... i went to my room and changed my clothes and i came back to living room)

"are you going somewhere Y/N shii?"

"uhm.. yes soo yeon... i wanna go out and relax myself a bit.."

"should i come with you?"

"it's ok you can take care of your childrens i will be back... i'll call you.. if i needed to inform anything.."

"ok take care of yourself..." ( i left and i was wearing a long coat, a hat and mask.. it's winter... i walked on the streets and headed to a cafe. i ordered what i usually drink and staring at the roads from the window seat..)

"Y/N?"  ( i looked at the person it was jimin..)

" if jungkook knows you're alive... he will so happy... come on let's go..." (he added) 

" i don't wanna go!" ( he looked at me confused)

"why so?"

( he took a seat and i started to tell but he looked guilty)

"i know i borned in a family like that.. you can seek revenge.. i will help you... i don't want my sister alive... she is just a venomous tree that grows to kill everyone... it's better to kill her...before she murders someone else.."

"i want to know about jungkook after i wasn't with him!"

" him... we searched for you and found a girl like you laying on the same chair lifelessly.... her face was acid burnt... and when postmortem arrived... the doctor knows me... i also told him what happened and reported that that girl was dead for 2-3 days... so we actually faked the report saying you died on that day...so that jungkook won't be worrying about you and searching you every inch of the world... but it worsened and he isolated himself after hearing it was true that you died.... and never met his until his dad made him the MAFIA KING.. he's so cold and planning for the revenge... " ( he stated)

"but i need the revenge for my anger inside me..."

" i'll help you with it... i can provide you some details with the information..."

"tell me everything about her!"  

( he said what she asked for) 

jungkook. pov

"jungkookie wake up it's morning already!"

( i'm laying on my bed.. staring at the ceiling and imagining her... it's been 10 days... since she gone.. it feels like decade... i want to disappear but not before taking revenge... taking about revenge.. need to hear the latest information in the office right? so i went to take a cold shower and returned to my bedroom... looking at myself in the mirror... the long black hair... and black suit on a black turtle neck t-shirt. heading to the kitchen what my maid cooks... 

" can't you add some more spice?!!" ( my days go like this.. my separate mansion and the maids to take care of the house... i felt the house in my luxury car and headed to the office... i stepped in and went forward and my assistants approached me)

"sir... Mr.PARK and his daughter seems to be hidden somewhere!"

"THEN GO SOMEWHERE AND FIND THEM SEND SOME SPIES TO COLLECT INFORMATIONS. DON'T JUST WASTE THE TIME!!!! ( i yelled at him and went in my cabin and sat on my chair relaxed... i found a single rose on the desk and threw it away from my side....there was a bang in the table and i looked at it... )

"JIMIN AH.. WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" ( i yelled at him..)

"you threw the rose away?'

"yea.. it's just a piece of trash!"

"TRASH? OH YEA Y/N'S DEAD... SO DID SHE BECAME A TRASH TO YOU?" (he yelled and after hearing i grabbed him by the collar) 

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?" ( i was about to hit him...)

"it was what Y/N left for you... we were friends back then... and you don't know that she got in a accident and lost her memories and also was been in a coma for 6 months? after you left her..."    ( when i heard him my grip loosened his collar and i was hearing him)

"do you know she used to ask my mobile when she's free and record a video for you to see just to make sure that she's safe and i've having those videos and after the accident she never recorded... she always told whatever happened and she even rejected a popular guy just for you!!! i don't care if you throw it.. cause i don't have that video on my device anymore.. it's in the rose... " ( he added and left...  tears started to flow from my eyes and i realised it and i searched for the rose i threw earlier and found that on the ground... i held it to my heart and teared up...)

( i went to my seat and i saw something in between the petals...)

"a pendrive?" (i inserted to the cpu and started to search what was in the pendrive. )

( DAY 1)

"do you know what's today bro? your angel's birthday!! look she looks so cute right?" 

( Y/N's friend said and and showed her... she was wearing a short gown...) 

" so cute!" (jk said while watching her smiling widely)

"yea give me that! jungkookie you said you'll be with me for this year birthday but you never came!"

"i'm sorry angel" ( he said watching her... he paused it and checked on the date)

" next month is her birthday! i will go to her grave and stay there!"

(i took the pendrive and closed everything and rushed back home...just to watch her)

"finally he's a little happy" ( jimin said looking at him from a long distance watching him leave the office in a emergency... he knows what's the emergency!)