Part 10

Few minutes later,
(I didn't believe her words but a video was received and she played it and she was laughing at Y/N's state like a maniac... as I saw the video i was shocked and felt weak but when I saw it was in our company's warehouse I ran out off the house.... I sat in a car and drove towards a place where Jungkook will be right now!!)

"Jk get in the car we have to go !"
"Where?"
"Y/N Is dying!"
"What?!!!"( he was shocked and he got in)
"Really jimin?"
"Yes"
(Jungkook informed about this to Y/N's family and his family were panicked and they left their home in a hurry and They've reached where Y/N was been torchered....)
"Y/N!!! I'm Here!!" (Jungkook shouted but no response)

(But we saw a figure of a women fell off  from a chair... we went closer and looked at it.
But sometimes sadness hits)

"Y/N!!!!!!!" ( Jungkook screamed and I closed my ears)

One day later,
(After the post mortem they handed Y/N's Body... her face was destroyed by acid..there were many acid burns in her body and she was torchered alot....
It was her funeral...
Everybody was there
Her schoolmates
Her colleagues
Her family
Her work partners
Jungkook's family

I could see the pain in Jungkook's eyes...
I felt guilty being there as I'm a part of the killer... I felt my skin burning of guilt said but my members said it's not my fault...)

1.month later.

Author.pov
Jungkook hated his existence without his love...and he was self isolated and never wanted to see the things happening in his life...
Y/N's family and Jungkook's parents felt so depressed that one of their daughter had died...

Jungkook.pov.
"What did I ever thought about! A happy life with her but even if it's not possible and she's no more in this world... but she stays forever in my heart....I LOVE YOU Y/N.... I Love you so much.... please come back to me or please take me with you...."
(I said while crying)
Jungkook was re-living all his moment with Y/N in his mind.

THE END.....

This story has  a season 2.