Part 6

2 Days later,

The day we were waiting for came...
It was my wedding day... I couldn't control myself without seeing her face....

After few minutes,
Y/N's.pov.
I'm ready... They handed me a beautiful bouquet and I walked down the aisle... I saw my king. waiting for me in the suit...
I held his hand and we sayed our vows...

"Do you take Jeon Jungkook as your lawfully wedded husband? "
"I do"
"And do you take Y/N as you're lawfully wedded wife? "
"I do"
"Now I announce you as the husband and wife... You may kiss the bride.... "
"Ahh Jungkook was waiting for this moment..."
(He pulled me closed to him and kissed me passionately.... We were lost in that kiss)
"Finally my grandson is wedded... "
(Sudden sound made me flinch and we broke the kiss...)

"Miss Y/N...you better come with us... " (One of the men spoke)
"She won't be coming anywhere she's Mrs. Jeon now... " (he said holding me)
"Mr.jeon... You better hand her to us... Or else you will see the consequences.."
"I won't leave her....who are you to take her with you? "
" Sister"  ( a lady in black said and approached to me...everyone in the hall was shocked)
"Twin sister?"
"What do you mean? I don't anyone !"
"I'm your twin sister we were seperated in our childhood... Now come with me.. "
(She dragged me)
"Ju-Jungkook... Leave me... Jungkook"
"Y/N!!!" (The men holded him)
(He hitted them and started to run towards you but your car had already left from there..)

Y/N's.pov

( I was crying hard in the car thinking about Jungkook)
"Don't worry Y/N...you're safe with me now... You don't need to be afraid of that Jungkook anymore... "
"What are you talking about?  I was so safe with him.... You just made our wedding a disaster... You never found me in this 24 years but suddenly you just come and make everything opposite in my life..? "

"What're you saying... You know it was so hard for me to live without my twin sister!"

After awhile,
We reached a mansion. I went in and saw
"Welcome home my long lost sister..."
"Who are you? "
"I'm your brother... Hyunjin... Did you forgot me? "
"Oppa she's so tired let her go and freshen up"
"Okay show her.. Her room Yeji... "
(She dragged me with her...)
"Ai Don't hurt her" (he yelled at her)
"I'm not it's hard for her to walk in this gown... " (she shouted back)
"This is your room from now... Go and fresh up... I will go make dinner for us.. "
(She left)
I went in and saw a tidy room...
"Who am i? Are they my real siblings? Then why did they abandon? Why they crashed my wedding? What are they up to? Are they good? "
(My thoughts are killing me...)
"Jungkook!! Please save me.... I wanna be with you. I miss you."
(I went unconscious)

Another. Pov.

I knocked on the door there were no response from her.... I started panick when she neither responded as I shouted her name... Yeji came there from kitchen...

"What happened oppa...? Why are shouting?"
"She isn't responding? "
"Let me see.... Y/N! Open the door!! "
(She said as she twisted the knob... And gave me a death glare)
"Aish I'm sorry... "
(I went in and saw Y/N lying on the bed in her wedding gown still..)
"Why is she wearing a wedding gown? "
"It's her wedding today.. "
"What? Who's her groom? "
"Jungkook"
"Jungkook? Did she forced her to? "
"Might be"
"Is that wedding over? "
"Yea we were late"
"I will make sure that... Jungkook will suffer for forcing my Y/Nie for the marriage! "
"Yea, we should"
"Does she knows who is she and who are we? "
"I think no.. "
"Why so? "
"I Don't know !!!
"After this loud noise how can one still be asleep"
I stated ...
Yeji checked her pulse..
"What happened? Is she alright? "
"She just fainted... Nothing to worry about.."

Few days later,
Y/N didn't talked to us like she used to be in her childhood... She just sat in her room and cried all day long... Looks like she was depressed... Jungkook might be torchered her like a monster... i couldn't hold it anymore so i went to meet him.

"Yea... Jeon Jungkook... You troubled my sister right? Don't you? "
"Who's your sister? "
"Don't pretend that you don't know Y/N! "
"I know Y/N...but i don't know you are her brother... Anyway where is she? What did you did to her??? "
"That's my question... What did you did to my sister!!!! She's crying all day and night... Not taking meals... Tell me WHAT HAVE YOU DID TO HER!!!! " ( I yelled at him)
"Ask yourself that what've you did to make her cry like that!!! " (he yelled back at me)
"Don't test my patience jeon"
(He pulled out a gun and pointed towards me)
"Tell me where's my girl? "
(I pulled out my gun and pointed towards him)
"And if I don't, "