Part -7

"And if I don't"
"The bullet will go straight in your head"
"Try yourself!"
(I know he can't shoot me... He just left the place... As it is... While his last words were running in my head)
"I know she'll be back in my arms again... I will love her for the eternity... No matter even if the whole world's against me... "

I went back home... I went straight to Y/N's Room...
"Y/N, why are you crying for that monster... Did he troubled you? "
"Monster? is it Him or You? "
"Y/N...he is not good one... "
"I know him very well than you do hyunjin! I grew with him... I falled from him... We loved each other.. He cared for me when you weren't... His parent grew me and cared me like their own daughter... Finally when I became a part of their family... You brought me here... "
"We aren't with you... But we tried to find you... Bring you back to our home... "
"If so.... I'm your sister right? "
"Yes, you're"
"A brother's duty is to make his sister happy and to be supportive... But you are drowning me in the world of sorrow while he supported me... Gave me happiness "
"I don't know what to say Y/N" ( I said as I sighed)
" I love him Hyunjin! I love jungkook! I'm madly in love with him! 

Why aren't you not getting this? "

(I left from there)

"He isn't a monster to me...he protects me"
Her words repeated...

Months passed by,
Y/N didn't turn back normal still.. The fight between me and jungkook just raised higher and higher...

I can't let my sister live with a cruel monster.. Who killed my love and were my friend once ago... I don't want to sacrifice my sister to him..

"Ai Y/N, come let's go out.. "
"Where? "
"Come on"
(Me, Y/N &Yeji sat in the car and I started to drive... )
"Hey Y/N...here.." (Yeji gave her a card)
"What's this? "
"A black card for our sister" (I said but no expressions were expressed in her face)
"Black card? "
"Yes" (I said)
(We entered In a mall...)
"You guys wait for me... I'll park the car soon"
(I parked the car and started approaching them... I saw Yeji intertwined her hand with Y/N... Yeji was so happy and cheerful... While Y/N being the exact opposite)
"Is this the twin effect? "(I said it to myself)
"Come on let's go.. "
(I hold one's hand and take them in)
"Oppa... Let's go there... That dress is so good... " yeji said.
"Alright"

Y/N's.pov.
(He took us to a cloth shop and Yeji started to look for the dresses while I was still held by her hands..)
"Woah... Y/N look at this.... It's good right...
Oppa we will take matching clothes today..."
"Your wish... "
"Alright girls pick your dress I will wait for you near the counter... " (he added and left...)
"It's good... We will wear this now and this one is for the party tonight... "
"Party? "
"Yah! Y/N today is our birthday... Did you forgot? "
"Is it today? "
"Well yea and Happy birthday my twinny"
"Happy birthday to you too"
"Ok that's it let's pay for it and wear it"
(She said while smiling. We headed towards the counter. Hyunjin paid for it. I guess he's having a black card too...)
"Oppa wait for us... Let we go and change our clothes... "
"Fine come soon... "
"Okay"
(She dragged me along with her)
"I'm sad for your boyfriend" Y/N said.
"Whay? "
"He should be a sportsman so he could run up to your speed."
"Oh " (she smiled Awakardly)
(Minutes later we changed and we stepped out of the restroom... Hyunjin was too stunned to speak... )

"You both are stunning! "
"Yea we know right" I said.

"Next where should we go birthday ladies"
"To jewellery shop"
"Alright... It's in the 3rd floor"
(We headed there and again Yeji started to pick the jewels as same for both of us)

After 30minutes of purchasing,
"Ah... I'm so Hungry..." (I said)
"Then let's go and grab something to eat"
"What about pizza? " (Yeji said)
"Nah.. I wanna eat burger and fries"
"Fine let's eat whatever you want.. But don't start a fight... "hyunjin said as he sighed of Y/N's behaviour.
(They went to order as I sat in the table in the restaurant. I'm feeling down that i didn't saw jungkook for these days.as I started to think about him.a familar voice called my name...)

"Y/N? "
( I looked at the direction and saw)
"J-Jungkook? "
(I stood up and ran to hug him... We hugged tightly that no one could dare to seperate us)
"I missed you" he said
"I missed you alot" I said...
"I never thought that our marriage could turn into a disaster..." I added
"It's alright leave it baby.... And Happy birthday to my wifey... "
"Even though we can't celebrate my birthday together... I'm disappointed... "
"Aish... Alright see... You aren't alone anymore... You have your twin and your brother aren't you Happy for that? "
"But you aren't there with me! "
"Ahh baby don't worry... One day I will take you with me.... "
"So not today? "
"I'm feeling so Happy to see you"
"What's going on here? "(Yeji said)
"Jungkook you better know your distance!!"
"Oppa he is my husband now... " (I said as I blocked him from Jungkook)
"But Y/N...he is--"
"I know he is dangerous... But he never harmed me... Please let him stay with us...
I ask this as my birthday present... Please oppa"
"No Y/N, you can ask what else you want..."
"No... I only want him"
(After few argument he agreed as i started to tear up.)

(I turned towards him and smiled as he smiled back)

"But he won't be staying in your room, but he can stay in mine"
"I'm ok to stay with my brother in law" jungkook said smirking at him.
"What the hell! " hyunjin said.
(We spent time together in the mall. We left to our house as Jungkook will bring his clothes soon to stay with us...)