Part -4

"You mean like freezing cold? "
"Uhmm yea"
I was so happy that she became so comfortable around me But still I'm disappointed that she didn't recognise me. I hope she does. The cold filled the room. I felt a warmth between us. She fell asleep soon. I closed my eyes.

Hours passed by...

The sky started to rubble. Loud noise of Thunder and flashing light of lightening interrupted our peaceful sleep. Y/N was in my embrace. She was been disturbed.

*Thud*
Suddenly I felt some tight grip on my chest. She seemed like she was afraid. I took her hands off gently and went up to window and closed the curtains. Then I turned a little melody music. I came back to the bed and laid down beside her. Taking her hands again Gently.
I slept Keeping her close to me...
Close to my heart...

The Next Day.
Y/N's pov...
Huh... Is it morning... Ahh I wanna sleep some more...
(I opened my eyes and saw jungkook)

Did I hugged him all night?
(I kissed him in the cheek and removed his hands from my waist... As I saw him sleeping peacefully...)
"Cute"
(I stood up and headed towards the bathroom and took a warm shower)

Time skips,
After 15 minutes,

(After my warm shower... I put on the bathrobe and went out the room and headed towards my I mean the closet which I'm using and picked out my outfit and I was doing my hair.... Then I went downstairs to the kitchen and started cooking for him and i... )

(I was so focused that i didn't notice someone. But that someone was already backhugging me.)

"Good morning, Jagiya."
"Good morning ,Jeon."
"Are you going somewhere? "
"Yea to work..."
"Bae, Don't go"
"Yah! I will be back at 6"
"Huh? At 6?" (He pouted)
"Please"  (I said while pouting back at him)
"Ok fine" (he said rolling his eyes)
"Jeon... Go and fresh up and get ready. I will complete doing the breakfast soon"
"Ok... Uhm"
"What? "
"What about the kiss? "
"What? "
"Yah! You go and fresh up first. I will give later! " I added.
(He went to shower as I was smilling)

Time skip,
15 minutes later,

(Jungkook came back while wearing his shirt buttons. Which were perfectly tugged and fine... Dude how can one be look like venomous monster but still a kid by heart...This man is gonna drive me crazy one day for sure)
"Finished admiring me... Am I so handsome that you can't take your eyes off me? "
"yah! i didn't say that you aren't handsome? "
I said looking away...
"Ok then, Y/N...should I wear a tie or just the coat....what do you think? "

"Don't wear the tie. Just wear the black coat and leave it without buttoning it... "
"Ok fine.. That's good tho" he said
"Ok, come on sir eat your breakfast."
"What about m-my... "
I pretend that I didn't care about it and took my plate and started eating the food...

5 minutes later,
"Ok bye jungkook... "
"Bye" he said sadly.
I saw it and went closer to him and
"Hey, look at me" as he was looking down and pouting. He looked at me.

Jungkook. Pov.
I looked at her into her eyes and suddenly felt the same butterflies which I felt that day on our first kiss. It made my day...
I kissed her back.
"So ok bye now" she said as she left.
"Bye..Go safely" I said and went in my car..

Y/N's.pov.
I'm feeling so happy and I know how he feels like.. I was wearing my earphones and listening to the songs which I love the most according to my mood and enjoying my ride in the bus...

20 minutes later,
I reached my office.. I went in and went to my floor entered in my working place...