Part -9

Is that Y/N? "
"Yea who else could it be"

1 hour later,
Y/N's.pov
(The movie ended...)
"Jagi I'm hungry"
"Wait.. Hyunjin your sister is hungry.. "
"Now she's your wife right... "
"So you allow us... Ok fine I will cook for my wife.. "
"What about us? We're here too! " (yeji said)
"You have your own man"
"Ahh... Babe I'm hungry" (hyunjin's girlfriend said)
"Ok fine, I will help you in cooking jeon... Everyone needs food... "
"Ok so let me join you guys too" (yeji's boyfriend said)
"Wait.. The smell... It's good and it comes from the kitchen... "
"WHAT? " (everyone asked)
(Y/N hurried to the kitchen and saw a old couples... Her mom cooked their favorite dishes and their dad served it on the table)
"Is everything done honey? "
"Yea almost everything is done dear. "
(Y/N's mom said. )

"Oh Y/N! Happy birthday princess... "
"Uhm.. Thank you dad.. "
"Hey sweetie... How are you? "
"Mom... I'm good.. "
"Who's your boyfriend? "

Author. Pov.
(They asked as Y/N was covering jungkook. Jungkook was taller than Y/N still only his eyes and hair was visible to them... )
(Jungkook came beside of Y/N)
"Ju-Jungkook??? How dare you come in my house!!! "
"Dad!!! He is my husband now!!! "
"You married him???  His family kidnapped
You from us.."
"It's not.... I know Mrs. Jeon and Mr. Jeon well then you do... I lived with them for almost my life... could you stop..."
"Whatever! " (they rolled their eyes)

Author. Pov
Days later,
(Y/N's parents heared about her story and found out jungkook is a good person and his family isn't the reason why she got separted... he was curious to know who else did it to them.)

"Y/N!!"
"Hey you saw Y/N anywhere? " (Jungkook asked to hyunjin..)
"No I didn't..she might be with yeji.. Come let's go and ask her... "
"Yeji!! Where is Y/N? "
"Huh? She's not here before an hour ago. she said that she wants to see jungkook... Didn't she come back still? "
"No... I missed her alot... So I went to check up on her bedroom she wasn't there... "
"Where might she be going at this hour? " (Hyunjin said while rubbing his neck... Everyone started to panick as it was mid night..)
"Kids why weren't you slept yet? "
"Dad Y/-N..... " (Hyunjin stammered)
"What about her? "
"She is missing! "
"What?! "
"For real"
"Honey what happened? Why are you all standing at this hour? "
"Eomma Y/N is missing" (Yeji stated)
"Did you search around the house? "
"Mom I did search for her all around the house more than twice but she is not found anywhere" (Jungkook stated)

Author. Pov

(Everyone started to panick where thinking what to do... They tried to call her but her phone was on her bedroom...everyone's thought she vanished when a phone call rang.)

On the call.
.... :How are you? Long time no see...
Y/N's dad: it's better to hang up the call...
....:if you know what surprise I have for you.. You won't be hanging up the call...
Y/N's.dad:what it is?
.... : I've sent you a video.. Better look at it and call me right after...
*call ended*

(He played a video where Y/N was tied up in a wooden chair... She was been torchered and she was not in her consciousness...)

On. The. Call
.... : Do you like my surprise?
Y/N's.Dad: why are doing this to my family?   15 years before you seperated her from us and now...
..... :I want you to suffer for everything you have did to me...

Meanwhile.

The voice looks so familar... Who might it be...

"Please leave my daughter and my family alone...Park..."

(Park?? Is it hyungs family?)

(The call ended...
"Yeji and Hyunjin I will come back home soon"
"Ok but, where are you going?"
"To find Y/N... I will find the way to save her.."
"Okay, we will come with you!"
"No,I will go alone! "
"Fine! contact us if you need any help!"
"Jungkook -ah, we didn't  believe  you at first but we hope that you will find Y/N and get back home safely."  Yeji said
"Ah Don't worry Yeji, I will save her at any cost"

(I left the home and I approached my car and drove towards the place I knew..where someone can help me with this problem..)

Y/N's dad.pov
(I knew I had no hope, no choices and no ways to save Y/N other than believing  jungkook... Because I knew Mr.Park is watching every single move of mine..
I had to console my wife who was crying badly sitting on a couch..I soothened  her..)

Yeji.pov.
"Oppa...if we didn't brought her here... she might be living happily with jungkook and won't  be suffering like this. She'll been safe with him too..."
"I know we made a huge mistake...we just destroyed everything in case to have her..."

"What are you two talking about?"
(Our mom asked us)
"Eomma.. act-actually... she was married to jungkook but on her wedding day...we brought her here... she lived in sorrows until our birthday...her only happiness is Jungkook..."

"Yea mom...he protects her what we failed to... she wanted a happy life with him... it was us who forced her and caged her here.."
"She Is marr-Married already?"
"Yea, mom!"
"We are the only one who gave her pain and sorrows right? Even jungkook's  mom and dad treated her before their son and she was well protected..."

Meanwhile.
Jungkook.pov
"Yea Jimin shii ! Please do me this favour.. I want my wife back... she will be scared..."
"Yah jungkookie! Don't  worry I will try to get informations about her...I didn't  knew my sister was so obsessed  with you madly..."
"Thank you hyung!"
(Tears were dropping as I talked about her.Jimin wiped them)
"Kookie Don't cry...I will find a way to fix this..."(He said and he stood up)

Jimin.pov.
(As i heard what jungkook said I'm feeling disgusted of my family for being like this. I've  been with snakes who are always toxic the entire time.
I approached  my car and drove back to my home...)

"Yah!!! Where are you all? Come out !!!" (I shouted and my dad came with my sister)

"Why are you shouting like this Jimin!" (He yelled at me)

"Where is Y/N? Why did you Kidnapped her?" ( I asked him )
"What's  the matter between you and Y/N?
You're no one to her and  she's no one to you... it's all about her family and jungkook"

"No-No one?" (I asked)
"Well she mean alot more to me not just any strangers and not just any friends ..we know each other well enough to be someone for her. and I can't see how much she suffers by you...."
(I added)

"Well your Friend Y/N... You should probably pray for her right now. so she will be rest in peace..." (my sister said)

"What have you done to her? Tell me you demon!!!"(I asked while gritten my teeth)

"I've ordered to kill her awhile ago...she might be dead by now..."

Phone.rings

 We completed our job mam!

Did she die?

Yes mam,she is dying!

Good ! Send me the video of her
Dying!

Yes mam...

(The call ended)

Few minutes later,
(I didn't  believe her words until a video was received and she played it and she was laughing at Y/N's state like a maniac... as I saw that video. I was shocked and i felt weak but when I saw it was in our company's  warehouse I ran out off the house.... I sat in a car and drove towards a place where Jungkook will be right now!! )