I was worried

"Im scared to go in there."

"Draco-"

"No Pansy, I'm scared. I'm scared to go in there and see her like that. All bloody filled with cuts. I just, I cant go in there!"

"You have to, she needs the both of us."

"No she needs her brother and you, that's it. Not me."

"Draco shut up with this and go inside with me. I don't want to see her like this either but we're gonna have to okay? Now come on." She said, he nodded his head. She opened the door to see Harry by Y/n's side.

God it was horrid, a horrible sight for Draco. He had never wanted to see her like that but he couldn't stop himself from running to her bed. He was mad, angry at the world, at Voldemort. She did nothing wrong why did she have to pay the price.

"Oh god Y/n my Y/n!" He said under his breath grabbing her hand kneeling down.

"Is she alright, what did nurse Pomfrey say?"

"She'll be fine, just needs rest that's all."

"Sorry we're so late. We've been scared that's all."

"Yeah I understand Pansy, hey could we talk for a minute. Would give Draco and her some alone time." Harry said, Pansy nodded as they walked to the entry doors.

"Y/n I'm so sorry, you didn't deserve any of that. God I cant even imagine what you went through, I swear he'll pay for this I promise you!"

"Draco shut up I'm trying to sleep." Y/n said under her breath, Draco sighed in relief that she had woken up. He thought she would be in a coma for the rest of the day or something.

"Oh my god I've been worried sick you know? We all have."

"I know but I'm fine now. I truly am!" She said trying to raise herself up but he could see how much pain that did to her so he helped her up.

"Y/n your awake!" Pansy said running to her with her arms wide for a hug. She gave her a hug almost suffocating her and Harry did the same.

Draco realized Y/n's arm was in a sling, she had multiple cuts on her other hand and probably bruises all down her legs, even a small cut right by where she was marked by Voldemort years ago.

"Pansy, Draco, could you give me and Y/n some time to talk, alone?" Harry said.

"Yeah of course, everyones gone to the great hall for dinner I guess I'll join them. Don't take too long!" Pansy said.

"I'll be talking to nurse Pomfrey about umm, things I guess." Draco said squeezing her hand a bit tighter then letting go.

"You could've been killed like Cedric."

"I know."

"Or worse."

"I know!"

"No you don't know! Everyone was worried sick and your the only thing to family I have left, except for Sirius. God damn Y/n you cannot do that stuff!" Harry said, he didn't mean to be aggressive or mean, he was just very worried.

"What happened back there?"

"I saw Voldemort, where we had been having our dreams. At some graveyard, yes I saw him. Pettigrew, I think it was him, he killed Cedric. Voldemort had a line of ghosts with him too I don't know what any of them looked like though."

"Death eaters. I promise nothing will happen like that ever again when you are alone. Cant believe I was so foolish to believe Professor Moody."

"He's the one that put our name in the cups as well ya know. And it wasn't Moody, just some dude who shifted into his skin or something."

"Well that explains everything!" Harry said rolling his eyes. A couple of minutes went by from them talking about the whole situation and it was finally Draco's turn. Harry had went to the great hall as well to go and alert Ron and Hermione about all that happened with Y/n.

"You keep trying to cover your scars when they are so noticeable Y/n." Draco said leaning on the small cot bed. Y/n had looked at herself then sighed.

"I just don't want you to worry Draco-"

"You can't stop how I feel about you. He's come back and from what I know both you and Harry are his number one targets. And I cant let him get hold of you or him. You have to lay low, you could have been the one to die not Ced and I can't lose you Y/n!" He said raising his voice, he looked around then back at Y/n.

"I care about you, that's all I'm trying to say."

"I know Draco, I know."

A/n whewwww spicy, but soak up all the DracoxY/n before is too late 😕