12 o'clock

A/N yo yo yo what's up, this is so much fun but I'm editing on wattpad as I copy n paste shit cus some stuff looking weird. Hope you like ;)

1st person
"Where do you think Draco is?" I asked a bit nervous starting to bite my nails. I was sitting down with Pansy on the long benches shaking my leg as hard as I ever did. I hadn't seen him since lunch so of course I was freaking out and I didn't have any time to find him. I hope he was alright, god I hope he didn't get into any mess. Was he hurt? What if he needs my help right now and I wasn't there, oh god!

"I gotta go look for him."

"Calm down, he's alright!" Crabbe said stuffing his face with whatever meal he had smuggled in his pocket during lunch, this made me heated. How was he a loyal lap dog if he wasn't with his owner 24/7 like he always had been. God the look on his face telling me to shut up, calm down, that fat piece of shit doesn't even care about his own friend.

"He could be dead, or or even worse and you don't even care!" I blurted out quietly, he rolled his eyes still munching on his bread. His eyes moved somewhere else off the table and suddenly they were bulging out of his face.

"What... what is it?"

"Umm Y/n..." Pansy said, tapping my shoulder.

"What, is it my hair? Does my breath smell bad, Pansy?" I asked under my breath starting to smell my hair then making a cup with my hands and breathing into it. My hair smelled like dandelions and my breath of sweet tarts so it wasn't anything wrong.

"12 o'clock girl." I turned around and saw Draco, he looked at me which made me smile. Thank god he was alive, I waved at him motioning for him to come sit next to the empty seat by me but then I saw some girl holding his hand.

"Oh I know that's not-"