Test? Homework? Project?

"You what?" Pansy exclaimed making everyone in the great hall turn to her, Y/n quickly put her hand over her mouth and reassured everyone that Pansy was just being over dramatic.

"I told you not to scream Pansy!"

"You cant just lay this type of info on me and expect me not to be surprised do you? So did you guys, ya know?"

"OH GODRIC NO PANSY PARK-"

"Hey it was just a question okay! Here he comes right now, what's going to happen ouu I'm interested."

Y/n turned her head and saw Draco approach them closer and closer with his messy hair above his eyes. She loved his hair like that, thought it was a cute way to style it, and it was a bit curly as well.

"Hey Pans, Y/n.."

"Heyyy Draco." Pansy said raising her eyebrows up and down with a big smirk on her face. Y/n stared at her communicating for her to cut the shit. Pansy realized what she said and rolled her eyes standing up from her seat and exiting the great hall. God why'd she have to be so dramatic Y/n thought.

"You woke up early I see." Draco said picking up his fork and knife.

"Draco you missed first period." Y/n smiled, once he had realized he overslept he looked at her with a blank stare and his mouth opened a little.

"And you weren't going to wake me up? Cold Y/n, cold!" Draco said shaking his head.

"Well you looked so cute when you were sleeping I just couldn't bring myself to wake you up from a good dream!" She admitted with a little pout.

"You thought I looked cute?"

"NO! Umm I better go find Pansy me and her are doing a project together for potions class and I umm need to study for our tests!" She said gathering her things from the table.

"You just said you have to do a project with her, then a test?" He chuckled slightly, she stopped gathering her things suddenly realizing she had been saying anything without thinking.

"Godric your right, see how anxious I am to get this stuff done?!" She said putting all her stuff in a bag.

"Yeah yeah." Draco said leaning in and giving Y/n a quick peck on the cheek. She was confused, beyond confused but she didn't bother asking. She just smiled and returned the kiss on his cheek which made his face turn really really red.

"See you later Draco." She said standing up from her seat and skipping out of the great hall. Draco watched her until she left, while eating his food all he could think about was her.