Bloody

TW: Blood

"He used the unforgivable curse Professor Moody!" Y/n said sniffling here and there in her sentence. All she could do was keep crying, it was a horrible thing she had witnessed and nobody could blame her.

"I tried to stop him, I- I tried but he wouldn't budge!" Professor Moody guided Y/n to sit on some trophy case.

"Are you alright?" She nodded in answer to his question.

"Does it hurt.. That?" He said motioning his head to her arm that had been leaking blood, she had no idea where that came from but she didn't feel any pain at the time. She shook her head, trying to apply pressure on her arm but then blood started leaking from her hands. A lot of it.

"Let me take a deeper look

"Let me take a deeper look." He said pulling Y/n's hand, he opened her sleeve up and saw the scar still bleeding.

"The cup was a portkey, it had been a portkey. That's what my brother told me, that's why he quit. He said it had been a-"

"What was it like?"

"Excuse me?"

"What was it like to be in his presence? The Dark Lords of course." He said squeezing her hand tighter by the word, she reacted in a 'oww' which made him drop her hand and start walking around.

As she started explaining how she had always seen the place she was just in, in her dreams. How that exact same place was also in Harry's dream as well, how her scar would always throb in pain just as Harry's did.

Moody had been acting stranger than usual, he started talking about He who shall not be named and then started opening his silver flask which was in fact empty.

He kept flashing out which made Y/n more and more confused until something happened. Professor Moody had shape shifted into another man that she hadn't recognized at all, Harry knocked down the door and ran straight to Y/n as Snape and Mcgonagall handled Moody.

She was so confused and so tired, she still couldn't believe Cedric had died right in her arms. All she could do was close her eyes and rest, she was so weak.

Draco had been waiting outside for her return, since Harry insisted on going with Mcgonagall and the others he had to stay outside and keep everyone from going by Cedric.

"There bringing her to the nurses office, let's meet her there!" Pansy said, Draco followed her back to the school.