Diagon Alley

They had finally arrived at what Hagrid called it, Diagon alley. They went to the Wizarding bank, Ollivanders wand shop first, then to Scribbulus writing instruments, Potages cauldron shop, and other shops as well. Harry got a wand suite to his liking, his uniform, he got other things too, and also an owl that was white with coated black spots and he named her Hedwig. Of course Y/n got everything he had gotten, one particular thing was very tricky for her, she had to choose between either an owl or a cat . They had gone to Eeylops Owl Emporium (owl shop) and Magical Menagerie over and over again, she still couldn't choose between them.

"I love tabbies so much I really do but owls are so amazing..." Y/n said contemplating her whole life decisions.

"It's not that hard really." Harry said butting in, Y/n turned her head faster than light and squinted her eyes.

"It determines all my life decisions, Harold, all of them." Y/n said with an intimidating tone having Harry back away from her slowly a little shaken up.

"Again with the Harold nonsense Y/n I don't like-"

"Aoup! I don't care now let me think!" She said putting her finger on his mouth. He rolled his eyes in annoyance and let Y/n think. She put her two fingers on her head massaging her temples while her eyes were closed. This probably helped her because out of nowhere she said-

"I'll just have to take both!" She said leaving Hagrid with his mouth opened and Harry a little bit surprised.

"Well you can't have two animals. Remember it said on the letter, one owl or either-"

"One cat, I know what it said but it never said you can't have both did it?" Y/n said giving Hagrid a sly smile, he nodded his head in agreement and this led Harry into smiling a bit harder this time.

"Well I suppose you are right. So what cat and owl are you going to get Y/n Potter?" He asked, smiling at her crossing his hands. She looked around and saw a little calico kitten that was sitting all alone in the corner. She started petting it and it definitely was a prime example of love at first sight so she got the little baby kitten then they went to the little shop where the owl's were. There she saw a black owl with streaks of white on it and bright yellow eyes, she knew that she wanted exactly that one.

 There she saw a black owl with streaks of white on it and bright yellow eyes, she knew that she wanted exactly that one

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"What's their name?" Hagrid said, looking down at the two little kids who were smiling harder than ever

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"What's their name?" Hagrid said, looking down at the two little kids who were smiling harder than ever.

"I named mine Hedwig!" Harry said looking up at Hagrid with a smirk.

"Umm.. Calica and Roven." Y/n spat out leaving Harry with a challenging look on his face as he sighed and rolled his eyes.

"What? You try giving two animals one cool name in a day!"

"Well I wouldn't have gone against the rules on my first day of school."

"Against the rules??? Oh watch it!"

Hagrid smiled at himself having no doubt that they were definitely going to fit in at Hogwarts well, and they did.

A/n I hope your liking the story so far :)